Ws1
Ws2
Ws3
Ws4

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
this place is censorship central....where were yall when my shit was gettin trashed.....oh right nowhere.

boooooo

I think the difference is that the thing in your thread was somewhat provoked (not saying intentionally) but it was in a way.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

right delae....did you miss the part where growmaster came in and told me I grow like shit and should be ashamed.....gtfo....you wanna stir the pot some more.

I was adressing not obs but his fans so ready to bow down to a "jedi master" who apparently is much more knowledgeable then my monkey ass, garabage seed producing whatever.....blehhhhh.

fuck em all.

sfv

Sfv
Sfv2

OG # 5 (true og s1)

and

Unobtanium Ranibow og..........syke......just more sfv.

Rog

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
wow dude those og's you just posted look fire as fuck ..................... syke might i suggest a little less fertilizer and a longer flush lol jk but not really you might get 2500 a lb in cali for it

honestly after all your smack talking , i would be embarrassed to post those very mediocre looking og pix ... you sure this isn't rezdog

really you do have some nice pix but dude these last few og's you posted look like ass

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
right delae....did you miss the part where growmaster came in and told me I grow like shit and should be ashamed.....gtfo....you wanna stir the pot some more.

I was adressing not obs but his fans so ready to bow down to a "jedi master" who apparently is much more knowledgeable then my monkey ass, garabage seed producing whatever.....blehhhhh.

fuck em all.

and

Unobtanium Ranibow og..........syke......just more sfv.
View attachment 270856

It's this attitude that's getting you into trouble man. I'm not trying to attack you, just pointing out an observation. Was GM fired up? Uh yeah a little bit! haha I'm sure he said some shit because he was heated but it all stemmed from you saying something to illmind about his Triangle Kush.

Who are you to address Obs' fans/supportes or whatever anyways? He's just sharing some shit and you make some snotty remark. You just come off as bitter and arrogant. Maybe that's how you are or just how you type but it definitely appears to be rubbing folks the wrong way.

Just my .02

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

wow dude those og's you just posted look fire as fuck ..................... syke might i suggest a little less fertilizer and a longer flush lol jk but not really you might get 2500 a lb in cali for it

honestly after all your smack talking , i would be embarrassed to post those very mediocre looking og pix ... you sure this isn't rezdog

really you do have some nice pix but dude these last few og's you posted look like ass

hahahaha. yes take the bait take the bait.....

. I've never talked smack on any of your strains pics or herb.......obs.....thanks tho.

You are showing your true colors...........bobby brown, and spinach green.

B

bckwht

Look how can anyone take sides...each persons thread had something said in it, both people have said remarks back n forth so who is to say who is a dick...no need to stand up for people, they are grown ass men so I think obs and dwd just don't respect/like each other...I hate a ton of people in life and on the web but I don't gang up on folks ever...IMHO I don't know why obs never ever has shit said to him after talking about people sucking dicks etc but when people simply question him, the mods actually like his posts telling people to suck dick or insult them in another way..nobody is right once mudslinging starts but come on why is there bias from mods?? Dwd asked about bleaching while obs simply rolls up and says shit like "your og looks like shit" and other useless comments

I'm not on a side bc I don't know any of these people but to the non biased viewer it's very apparent that mods favor obs over anyone under any circumstanc...I kno he's a great grower/breeder but why act like god is among us and we are all pathetic pee-ons

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter

If you dont have nothing nice to post, then dont post at all.....otherwise you will find yourselfs banned very quickly :)​
Really though. Fuck the bullshit and lets get back to the Dank show! Isnt the internet grand ;)​

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Dwd asked about bleaching while obs simply rolls up and says shit like "your og looks like shit" and other useless comments

I'm not on a side bc I don't know any of these people but to the non biased viewer it's very apparent that mods favor obs over anyone under any circumstanc...I kno he's a great grower/breeder but why act like god is among us and we are all pathetic pee-ons

Precisely....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great. Whats the smell/taste like on that Durban. Always been interested in the Durban but never have gotten around to trying her..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

It has much more to do with seeking truth and knowledge, then lacking self confidence etc. That and prob a bit of laziness or priority.

I see you edited the post. It all needs to end here/now either way.

To obsol33t, growmaster or any other person I've had beef with, you all grow fire, that is clear and respect for what you do. Any hard feelings I have are water under the bridge and I wish you all the best in all sincerity.

Top Bottom