Grips of Strains.....fwiw.

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Grip of strains indeed...very Nice work, like all the site production on your ladys... and there starting to.get frosty...do you have any favorites yet or any That are standing out...

I'll be sitting watching the show... keep up the good work...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What smell does the ghost put out.. I have a cut of here but not sure what to expect or if she the real deal... I heard mixed reviews but I'm hoping she has a pine smell and taste...

S

swisscheese

Nice selection I sure was a sad guy when I lost the sfv og and bruce banner good to see she's still floating around. I was a big fan of the canna for a long time but am trying out mb nutes now, you rocking the coco?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

everything has been dusted with reversed white pollen

IMG 0209
IMG 0211 1
IMG 0156 1
IMG 0155 1

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
Damn! down you wernt bsn when you said the grip lookin yummy ill b hangin out lookin for updates keep up the good work

true grit

true grit

damn too bad the cookies yields like shit. gonna drop at least a few seeds for ya? some more white bubba sound awesome

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Fire pheno hunting for years bro. Looks like 2013 is going to be fresh as fuck in 'rado for the chosen frozen.

#theyjelly

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see others running the Pimp Slap crosses. Stretch really out did his self with that strain.

Top Bottom