Grips of Strains.....fwiw.

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

thanks man......pimpslap is (deep chunk x alaskan thunderfuck) x sour d.......that x the white.

thanks outwest......get at me

yea this is only a few runs in with her for me.....still not sure I like her all that much, but she is purdy and grows very well
sup bro . what line you running ? organics or chemical?

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Holy shit man now thats a crazy cross did you breed that? i bet that girl is some crazy smoke well nice job everything looks kill man and thank for the reply happy growing bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

sup bro . what line you running ? organics or chemical?

canna a+b and added calcium and mpk

Holy shit man now thats a crazy cross did you breed that? i bet that girl is some crazy smoke well nice job everything looks kill man and thank for the reply happy growing bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

No I did not breed her.....This cut is called comfortably numb......
it is almost pure indica and a straigh hash tasting musky earth funk......similar to the white...only a little better.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Sweet bro i love the white out of 3 seeds i popped of ograskals s1's they were all kill wish i had the original cut but i have a pheno that looks alot like the cut krome spread around anyway i saw some pics of frostitute you threw up thats shit looks crazy as hell youve definitely got a nice stable bro im working on growing my library of dank but im no where close to the variety i see alot of cats growing but i have a very limited market for clones so i got to grow everything from seed but its not such a bad thing i get to pick what i like anyway very cool bro i wouldnt mind getting comfortably numb haha take it easy man thanks for the info

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

thanks. ya It's taken a long time to get to the point I'm at as far as strains go but I'm very blessed to have an amazing crew of folks around.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
its gettin hot in here -nelly with all this fire keep it up

S

swisscheese

thanks man......pimpslap is (deep chunk x alaskan thunderfuck) x sour d.......that x the white.

thanks outwest......get at me

yea this is only a few runs in with her for me.....still not sure I like her all that much, but she is purdy and grows very well

I'm glad you said it dwd Bruce Banner was a huge yielder for me and patients loved the buzz and structure but I thought it was severely lacking in the flavor department. I thought it was better tasting at around 8 weeks to 60 days when I was running it and it always came out rock hard without Co2. I would imagine you could pull 3 per 1k with it based off what you're doing with the OG's, I hit 1.5 bone dry per 1k with Bruce Banner #3 easily every run. Love the structure and foxtails on your buds too btw.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thats cool youve got some good friends thats a nice thing to have in the world right now i have some good people around me too bad part is most of them dont grow they just smoke haha need more grower friends to network with but ive still been able to acquire some dank and im starting a bunch of new gear so hopefully ill find another keeper or 2 take care homie happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Shit DWD! You're crushing it bro.

Keep slaying it

Thanks bro....I try. And no doubt its taken a long while to get here.

its gettin hot in here -nelly with all this fire keep it up

Thank you brotha....Just barely gettin that fire down in time to puff. Been in a erl haze for 2 weeks with no herb.

nice homie! everything looks splendid:)

Really been trying to dial things in with all these strains and it has worked out pretty well. Thanks for stopping in.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Thats cool youve got some good friends thats a nice thing to have in the world right now i have some good people around me too bad part is most of them dont grow they just smoke haha need more grower friends to network with but ive still been able to acquire some dank and im starting a bunch of new gear so hopefully ill find another keeper or 2 take care homie happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks for stopping in. Good luck in growing, and finding that next elite.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I'm glad you said it dwd Bruce Banner was a huge yielder for me and patients loved the buzz and structure but I thought it was severely lacking in the flavor department. I thought it was better tasting at around 8 weeks to 60 days when I was running it and it always came out rock hard without Co2. I would imagine you could pull 3 per 1k with it based off what you're doing with the OG's, I hit 1.5 bone dry per 1k with Bruce Banner #3 easily every run. Love the structure and foxtails on your buds too btw.

Ya word man. She is solid and putting out some great colors this round. I'm betting I could near 3 a light if I ran her monocrop for a run or two.

Banner #3
IMG 0185
IMG 0183
IMG 0184
IMG 0186

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks man if I ever do find that next elite ill definitely make sure it gets around I havent been growing for very long not quite 2 years yet so im still new but ive been a huge pot head and grew up around growers my whole life I just only recently got into it myself with my state becoming a med state and my health taking a dive it made sense I really enjoy it and I meet so many cool cats out there that just blow away what im doing right now lmao i steal so many tips and ideas off here it just crazy what some people do can with cannabis I enjoy the farm for sure anyway new pics are sick awesome work man thanks for the kind words ill be running some canna coo in my 600 watt room in a few weeks drop by my thread if you ever have time and throw down some advice or say what up or whatever take care

PEACE
KILLERCEHF

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin super dank Dwd! I love the White. Made me sick when I lost my cut. She's everywhere now tho. Great job on her. Looks like you got her dialed right in! Mega frosty!!
Havent had the pleasure of checkin out that Banner yet. Homie SwissCheese has had some great things to say about her. What type of aroma's are you getting from her??

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Lookin fire as usual! Have you had a chance to run any of the other Pimp Slap crosses Stretch made?
I have em all and am trying to decide which to run next ;)

Hey manic.....Ya I grew the pimpslap x poison og. You can find some pics on here some where.

Top Bottom