Gritty's Coco Crossover....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

Yeah bro, i'll be doing the same today as well....dont even have to rinse the roots...i don't cuz i think thats just extra stress. Wait til the pots are dry, pull out root mass, gently work out the dirt as much, as gently as possible and set it in the coco. Make sure you get enough coco in there and water away... gonna swap some unhealthy soil moms today into coco- done with soil issues...lol.

Sweet, thanks dude! I am over the soil issues as well..

Z

zoeronerer

go go coco ...............

stuff rocks hard im happy more people are turning away from the "sawdust" aka all soil on the market ......... srsly all of that shit aint even dirt ........

grit glad to see you so happy with it as it will help others make the switch...

its also a really environmentally friendly option ... plus when u spill it the flo aint even dirty my ninja !!!!!!

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro this shit is the shizzle, I'll get some pics of these C99 beasts up at some point. Im even considering hydro now with the ridiculous growth....thinkin right now that 4 per 1k in 5g under a screen will smash 2lb/1k.... transplanted all the moms from soil to coco last week...looks like they will all survive and make a nice rebound from the soil (well except for the chemdd and casey for some reason- they will be the first along with some king D and SSSDH to get scrogged......

Lol, right, no mess no stress....and it disappears in my yard so much faster...lol.

true grit

true grit

So heres the first round of coco ladies coming to an end...pleased to say the least. Yield will be nice, buds are frostier and chunkier than usual so should be killer! Smellin great....ended up feeding normal until 6.5wks, added MOAB til wk8, and have been flushing since. The C99 ladies got their first MOAB hit today and will be done in a good 2-3wks...talk about crankin. I love 7wkers....both are gettin the boot this round, but some of the keepers will be gettin flowered soon. Next week chemdd, cvk, and all the teens will go into flower and get scrogged...get ready for some Connoisseur genetics dank asap....

Heres the ladies...
pics 1 and 2 are King D
pics 3 and 4 and CC SourDawgD

DSCN1703
DSCN1704
DSCN1707
DSCN1708
J

Jalisco Kid

"Im even considering hydro now with the ridiculous growth..."
Come over to the dark side you will not look back. Suerte JK

true grit

true grit

I hope so! cant wait to smoke something a bit different than the organic im used to...know that sounds funny but the buds got me that stoked. lol.

"Im even considering hydro now with the ridiculous growth..."
Come over to the dark side you will not look back. Suerte JK

Lol...i need to man. I can just see ya reaching out with a darth vader glove. lol. Gimme a couple months and it should be rolling, Ill be doing a 4x8 scrog flood table with coco, and as the space frees up a DIY 8 buck UC type with 18g tubs under a 4x8 scrog as well...kinda nail both systems hard with the same shit and see what pushes more....either way- pretty sure hydro will own me.

nice bro i love coco

thought you were soilin it? hell ya, i shoulda listened to you guys way earlier on this coco!!!

M

MSL Foundation

Good Job TG.

Coco Rocks, A patient friend of ours will be posting coco grows from seed to finish coming up this week.

Stuff is great!Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

B

S

Surfr

Hell yeah man! Shit looks great! I put 6 of my White Master's along with some Grape Stompers in coco a few nights ago... Lovin it so far.. How often are you watering your ladies in veg???

true grit

true grit

Thanks MSL- cant wait to see those grows!

Surfr- glad you are diggin it!! I find with girls in 1g pots i water pretty much daily, if i can 36hrs thats pretty good. Flower girls get it every day....

Top Bottom