Gritty's pic dump!

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes!! Each round is gettin a lil better. Now if I could just get 2-3 tents like these Rollin I'd be happy! Ha.

Really diggin the bio bizz this run. Everything is pretty much the same but smells and stack are def seeming improved.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them beds r looking great , TG! I'm gonna get my White Urkle in one of them beds real soon. Keep up all the great work, bro. How did them FireBubba turn out for u?

true grit

true grit

The pheno i showed pix of smoked great, but i still have 2 phenos in veg i need to flower out. 1 is someone elses cut so its gonna be solid and one is the one that i have yet to be able to flower but i have high hopes for!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The pheno i showed pix of smoked great, but i still have 2 phenos in veg i need to flower out. 1 is someone elses cut so its gonna be solid and one is the one that i have yet to be able to flower but i have high hopes for!
Awesome! Sounds like u got things handled, TG. I know choosing phenos can be hard for sure. I got 4 girls of Alien's Seven Ghosts about to go into flower! I got my eyes on pheno #5. She's the shortest and has the best branching. Best of luck with ur pheno hunt, bro!

true grit

true grit

thanks man, but i bet you right about the pheno you are watching. Don't about you, but every bean pop there are certain phenos that just stand out from the get go all around shine...and usually those end up being the danks when finished too!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It aways seems that way. I have a really nice Alien Kush F2 going also! She was the only seed of 3 to make it out of the dirt. I have an AstroDawg that was 1 of 5 that made it. They were both girls! They look awesome right now. Did u start any new beans lately?

true grit

true grit

Yeah went through some Candy Kush BX (loompa headband bx from medic), king d (Chemdog D x candy bx) and some ol school OG....out of all those ended up with only 2-3 fems that had solid structure, two of those runted and i have 1 bad ass king d i need to flower but dont have space for. Looking really unique in leaf shape so excited on that. Other than that havent popped much. Have some irukhandji (mamba x pestilence) from ink i need to pop and some beans from Logic i'd like to get to as well.

Would really like to get to a few other packs soon....really wanna pop some Secret Recipe and Lem Chem from Connie too.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet beans! I got a bunch of new testers to throw down. I'm testing LVPK x Chocolate Thai and Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk x PE x HB x White x AWW for Hazeman, Unleaded OG and Klingon Kush for Baba G, So Cal Master Kush S1 for Pisces Genetics, 4 Korner Kush for Higher Solutions and FireDog for AliGee. Those r goin inside and some LD50 for Gonzo and Area 91 for Cannobi Genetics are goin outside! I been super busy with running the Funk Lab on full tilt. Lol. It's gonna be a crazy ass summer.

true grit

true grit

Damn brother man im jealous!! You're gonna have some hella flame variety to go thru! Lemme know what u think on SoCal master s1's, I just recently let all my white mks go cuz I just wasn't sure the potency was there. Lvpk x choc Thai sound hella tasty!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man all them crosses rival is gonna be testing all sound flame. The lvpk x chocolaTe Thai will be dope, it was my lvpk cut used in that one....plus from what have told me over lunch earlier his chocolate Thai male is just cold blooded...very cool.

Tg...is that old Skool og the beans that elite did? If so I always wondered which og that was...

true grit

true grit

Yeah ive yet to get on any choc thais, I did scoop someones cross with choc thai but think it was the Chemdog #4 or Snowdog or something. ill have to check. have you ran Drawohs choc thai?

And no actually the Ol School OG's were from Medic. He said they beans from p's back in teh mid-late 90's when they were croppin OG in LA. Various shit. Did a 3-4 pop but didn't get much with vigor, have a few more though. Was looking back thru old pics this morn...really just need to find a solid Candy Kush BX or King D pheno agian.

Did you ever run any of teh Elite f2s that Ripz did? Never did find out if they were legit before he got scamtastic, but did run some sour chem and super sour deezfrom it that were pretty much what id expect. I do have some old school Elite Sour Dawg that i need to pop.

true grit

true grit

no problem and gracias brother man! will say everybody has me ready to pop some beans now lol. think some more candy bx and irukhadji will get wet tomorrow.

waayne

waayne

Looking good homie!

Thanks for sharing those beauties!

Get that Alien gear goin homie!

Alien's got the super dank:) everything I puffed out there was truly superior AAA+:)

true grit

true grit

I'm in love with teh wifi this run...heres a few more pix at 5wks.

DSCN2795
DSCN2794
DSCN2797

true grit

true grit

So bout a week out from chop, the wifi and urk are pretty much maxed swelled out and the Snowdog is almost there. With another week things will be doneski doneski at about 60-62 days. Right now we're around day 55.

white urk first pix
wifi second set
Snowdog bed last

DSCN2826
DSCN2833
DSCN2834
DSCN2825
DSCN2827
DSCN2836
DSCN2832
DSCN2824

true grit

true grit

Pretty happy with white urkle bed as it was only one vegged and screened out properly. the Snowdog did farely well but i could have trained them better and the wifi def needed to be bigger plants going in to do what I wanted...overall still happy though. Will say there were some plants that were taller that got super cropped much heavier...and those plants threw much larger colas. I def need to stay on top of sc'ing after the everything screens up next run.

Top Bottom