Gritty's pic dump!

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Looks great grit. The Snowdog looks top shelf, as the rest does. But the Snowdog has that 'look' of thc grease.

true grit

true grit

Thanks brotha man, ill snag some up close shots of teh Snowdog since i didnt the last few sets of pix. Shes just not quite as photogenic but is def as you describe- just greasy lookin and stanky. Gonna be some nice weed, but the cut didn't stick around.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sick pics, True G! I'm digging the soil beds. I just got a couple 4x4 smart pot tray liners. I'm gonna blow them beds up. Keep up the great work, bro.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn Grit! Lookin beautiful bro. Looks like ive got some more searching to do, my wifi and white urkle dont even compare to yours. i agree with H dr too, Snowdog looks the illa, excellent work as usual bro. Peace TG! Motiv

true grit

true grit

Sick pics, True G! I'm digging the soil beds. I just got a couple 4x4 smart pot tray liners. I'm gonna blow them beds up. Keep up the great work, bro.

thanks brotha and trust me you will dig the beds. im getting much more even growth and easier to feed. this round beds like the white urk were drinking 7-10g every couple of days. really eating it up. even the Snowdog bed with only 5 plants was eating through 5g every 2 days. blow em up!! watch your saturation off the bat until you get good root set.

Damn Grit! Lookin beautiful bro. Looks like ive got some more searching to do, my wifi and white urkle dont even compare to yours. i agree with H dr too, Snowdog looks the illa, excellent work as usual bro. Peace TG! Motiv

thanks homie! I will say this, as dank as the wifi and white urk are, it has taken me a minute to get the wifi looking like that. every run throws dank, but this one has def brought it together. I still need to put in some work on the white urk (only 2nd run since seed run) as i feel she can still pack on some weight. i didnt supercrop the white urk enough and will next run as it almost doubled the size of the tops.

don't get me wrong, Snowdog is some danks. she is packing on late and gonna have some nice greasy weighty colas. maybe ill change my mind on her after smoking this round...will def come down to yield as my stardawg puts most the chems to shame.

almost time for a new run and some new varieties to get tested!!

true grit

true grit

So figured I'd drop in, throw down a few pix and give an update....

As for Alien gear...prob keep most posting in here til i get fems sexed. Already have 5 Grenades and 5 LaD's going working on second leaf set. Currently in rooters there are 7 ARCs, 4 ANOG, 3 PTA's. I wanted to find some more info on the LSD but have Alien Hallucination in the waits too. Should be a decent hunt through some fems but im still on the hunt for some Pebbles. :cool:

The last round I showed pix from finished out alright- under weight of what i wanted but think that was due to several issues- main one being heat. Though dense at chop, didn't stay as dense as I would have liked. The W.Urk bed shoulda been 2 easy but was barely over 1.5...big bummer. The other beds pulled in around 1.25, which with size at flip i wasn't toooo disappointed with. Was still hoping for 1.5 on those with shitty veg. oh well...

towards the end of that run, i ended up getting RA's in my veg/coco plants and a house inspection that set me back a lil...overall lost a 1/3 of the plants for next round and had to over veg the rest. Either way, got my main bloom cranking again with AC and some monster plants. After treating for RA's, the large plants stayed in coco but the rest went back to soil...so leads us to where we at now.

Heres some pix of the same Wifi and white urk in coco at 7wks this round. The use of Sea Green has made a world of difference this run. Currently at 8wks and coming down soon, ill snag some more pix. though i again wasn't happy with plants at flip- they should weigh out pretty well. I've been flowering out all teh stragglers and after this next flip should be able to go back to beds of solid vegg'ed plants.

I also have some select cuts from Jack and OGR's selection- 3 wifi phenos and 1 fire bubba. I lost one wifi at 4wks due to not being staked well enough and she ate shit... big bummer- some heavy weight on her. The others are at 5wks and ill snag pix of them later. Also threw a few of my stardawg cut (grit dawg ;)) in bloom in soil....shes by far the fan fave and stinkiest but ive only ran her in coco- very excited to see soil results as she is BLOWING up in the soil.

Can't wait to get back in beds after doing this run and part of next in smart pots...jeez what a pain- forgot how great beds were!!! Going to ammend the Sub Super soil recipe i used to use, drop a few things, and get some cooking for following bed rounds. Whether folks like that fool or not (i didnt after meeting him), that soil mix def throws down some serious flame when ran right. In addition i think act's and Sea green will bring it home even more...shall see. So enough rambling, figured i'd share if anyone is still around as i don't like sharing too too much or a lotta pix in the main area. I'll keep this thread bumpin now that im back to rollin along "somewhat" smoothly....

heres some wifis- my cut @7wks. ill snag some current at 8wks...

DSCN2947
DSCN2948
DSCN2951
DSCN2958

Heres a White Urk shot...not really purpin this round.

DSCN2953

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
So figured I'd drop in, throw down a few pix and give an update....

As for Alien gear...prob keep most posting in here til i get fems sexed. Already have 5 Grenades and 5 LaD's going working on second leaf set. Currently in rooters there are 7 ARCs, 4 ANOG, 3 PTA's. I wanted to find some more info on the LSD but have Alien Hallucination in the waits too. Should be a decent hunt through some fems but im still on the hunt for some Pebbles. :cool:

The last round I showed pix from finished out alright- under weight of what i wanted but think that was due to several issues- main one being heat. Though dense at chop, didn't stay as dense as I would have liked. The W.Urk bed shoulda been 2 easy but was barely over 1.5...big bummer. The other beds pulled in around 1.25, which with size at flip i wasn't toooo disappointed with. Was still hoping for 1.5 on those with shitty veg. oh well...

towards the end of that run, i ended up getting RA's in my veg/coco plants and a house inspection that set me back a lil...overall lost a 1/3 of the plants for next round and had to over veg the rest. Either way, got my main bloom cranking again with AC and some monster plants. After treating for RA's, the large plants stayed in coco but the rest went back to soil...so leads us to where we at now.

Heres some pix of the same Wifi and white urk in coco at 7wks this round. The use of Sea Green has made a world of difference this run. Currently at 8wks and coming down soon, ill snag some more pix. though i again wasn't happy with plants at flip- they should weigh out pretty well. I've been flowering out all teh stragglers and after this next flip should be able to go back to beds of solid vegg'ed plants.

I also have some select cuts from Jack and OGR's selection- 3 wifi phenos and 1 fire bubba. I lost one wifi at 4wks due to not being staked well enough and she ate shit... big bummer- some heavy weight on her. The others are at 5wks and ill snag pix of them later. Also threw a few of my stardawg cut (grit dawg ;)) in bloom in soil....shes by far the fan fave and stinkiest but ive only ran her in coco- very excited to see soil results as she is BLOWING up in the soil.

Can't wait to get back in beds after doing this run and part of next in smart pots...jeez what a pain- forgot how great beds were!!! Going to ammend the Sub Super soil recipe i used to use, drop a few things, and get some cooking for following bed rounds. Whether folks like that fool or not (i didnt after meeting him), that soil mix def throws down some serious flame when ran right. In addition i think act's and Sea green will bring it home even more...shall see. So enough rambling, figured i'd share if anyone is still around as i don't like sharing too too much or a lotta pix in the main area. I'll keep this thread bumpin now that im back to rollin along "somewhat" smoothly....

heres some wifis- my cut @7wks. ill snag some current at 8wks...

View attachment 249336View attachment 249337View attachment 249338View attachment 249339

Heres a White Urk shot...not really purpin this round.

View attachment 249340
What up Grit! Good to see ya posting man. Looks to me like the wifi and W urk finished up very nicely, bummer the yield didnt come in as hoped though, but they look Great man, Props! Sorry to hear about all the issues bro, i can FULLY relate though, this summer has had all kinds of surprises for me too, fuck this heat and no rain for real. Sounds like you got a Killer set of A gear started, good shit bro, im positive you will love them, anxious to see what you do with them. I need to hit you up sometime about your organic coco reg, i tried some this round using the reg im running in soil and things started beautifully, but quickly changed at like week 3, they definitely needed something more, let me know if its cool if i pick your brain a bit. Going to be running soil mainly, but love coco so itd be sweet to have a good organic reg on hand in case i get the urge to try again. Anyway homie, lookin awesome man. Keep up the great work and keep us updated on the Alien gear grow. Peace and respect brother Grit! Laters! Motiv

true grit

true grit

Ya yield was a bummer last run, we'll see how they do this run. Thinking it will be a bit better and they smell WAY better than last run thanks to the Sea Green. It has been a fucking hot summer out here, i mean wtf?!? At least we are finally making it into the cold season. w00t.

Ya feel free to ask away man, i'll post up what I used this last run because it was def my best organic run in coco for sure. Any specifics feel free to ask... heres a basic run down of what im using. problems in the past usually occured for me the first couple of weeks with N uptake but fixed that with the right humics/fulvics

Base- wk1 PBP Grow, then Bio Bizz Bloom after that
Age Old Kelp @5ml/g all grow
Calplex @5ml/g wk 1-6
Dark Energy @ .5ml/g all grow
Sea Green @ 1ml/g all grow
HPK @ varying rates from 3-5ml/g from wk2/3-wk6
And hit them with Epsom Salts once a week from wk2-wk6 at around 2tsp/5gal
I usually flush once a week, not for salt build up but just a break from feed but do give them sea green. Also if you do any teas (i don't in coco), you can add in a carb- I just use gatorade when that happens at 3tbs/5g.

I do ph things a bit high for coco at 6.0, and when it comes to flush for the first 5 days i use a flush agent (either Final Phase or Sledgehammer from FF)...hope that helps, been working great for around a year now in coco. Also with out the chems, i recycle coco each run no problem.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Awesome! Thanks Grit! Thats exactly what happened around week 3 was that N uptake took a shit and they got super light in color super fast. I think using epsom more often than i am, the dark energy, swapping out the bone meal (which i contemplated doing in the first place) for calplex, raising ph a bit, and weekly flushing (which i do with chems, but didnt with the organics) definitely would have helped, ill have to try another round to see how things change. Cool man, id been meaning to ask about this for a minute. Much appreciated brother! If i have any other questions i'll hit you up. Keep killin it Grit! Have a good one! Peace homie! Motiv

true grit

true grit

Ya those changes should help, the Dark Energy is a great amino that def pulls time off flower cycles. Calplex may be discontinued, so you might need somethng else but its great- i havent used a cal/mag in years and never have Mg issues...I only use the epsoms to change the sulfur content for terpene production. The regimen works fine with out it. Raising teh pH def helps tho.

Heres a few more pix at 8wks- should be in this order....
LVPK pix 1 and 2
White Urk
Jacks Wifi 43 @5wks
Jack Wifi 37@ 5wks
Fire Bubba @5wks
rest are wifi

DSCN2965
DSCN2966
DSCN2967
DSCN2968

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, True G! Lots of nice pics, bro. I love that White Fire. I got a few in veg. Hopefully that turn out that nice. Thanx for sharing the photos. It's always a pleasure to see such dank herb.

Top Bottom