Ground up grow build

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrundleGrow

GrundleGrow

Not in a fogger because it stays wet it doesn't really precipitate out it just leaves residue when it dries. The minerals are dissolved. Great parts to make a fogger style cloner.
I just made a wee cloner box today, the bottom of the rockwool is about 4 inches from the surface of shallow water with an airstone bubbling. If i stick my hand above the water I can feel a fine spray. Do you think the airstone is sufficient to root my clones? 75f and 65-75% rh.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just made a wee cloner box today, the bottom of the rockwool is about 4 inches from the surface of shallow water with an airstone bubbling. If i stick my hand above the water I can feel a fine spray. Do you think this is sufficient to root my clones? 75f and 65-75% rh.
I would say ditch the rockwool? I'm no expert on these clients but I would buy the split plugs like @1diesel1 has they look like they work great.

In rockwool I would treat them like jiffy pellets.

GrowChuck

GrowChuck

Got these 20+ year old afwreck seeds to finally pop!
Can’t wait to see what’s inside these beans.
cousin gave me these, storedin his sock drawer since 1998-2000😎View attachment 966300View attachment 966301
1diesel1 How did you get them to POP? I've got some OLD ASS beans from my dad from the early '70's! They used to call it "RED BUD" because of the Huge amount of Red Hairs that grew on it! They have been in a pill bottle in his dresser for (doing the math) about 45+ yrs! I Cannot get them to pop? I have tried about a Million ways and NOTHING?? Could you imagine bringing back something from the '70 era!! Would be SWEET!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
1diesel1 How did you get them to POP? I've got some OLD ASS beans from my dad from the early '70's! They used to call it "RED BUD" because of the Huge amount of Red Hairs that grew on it! They have been in a pill bottle in his dresser for (doing the math) about 45+ yrs! I Cannot get them to pop? I have tried about a Million ways and NOTHING?? Could you imagine bringing back something from the '70 era!! Would be SWEET!
Paper towel in a CD case, heating pad set at 76f moist.
I got mine to pop but none to grow, they all died.
I’ve talked to a few friends. I’m going to explore another avenue to hopefully be successful.
Good luck, keep me posted on progress.
Go back in my thread and review what I did, it’s all explained here.
👍🏻

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Paper towel in a CD case, heating pad set at 76f moist.
I got mine to pop but none to grow, they all died.
I’ve talked to a few friends. I’m going to explore another avenue to hopefully be successful.
Good luck, keep me posted on progress.
Go back in my thread and review what I did, it’s all explained here.
👍🏻
Gibberellic acid soak?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Visitors arrived last night:)
The ladies are a little out of shape and brought visitors with them.
Unlucky little mites and riff raff will soon feal the hammer coming down on them💀
A01D5B38 D338 4812 85E7 76595837C4D5
68870633 94E4 4123 9770 6357FA7202D7

Top Bottom