Supporter
Central Oregun
Black Butte and Mount Jefferson
Absolutely beautiful
E8B0BA23 52CE 4D30 B187 D74FB1E4926F
6719D80F 7D61 4EC9 8434 2A762E338E9C

Moshmen

Moshmen

1diesel1 How did you get them to POP? I've got some OLD ASS beans from my dad from the early '70's! They used to call it "RED BUD" because of the Huge amount of Red Hairs that grew on it! They have been in a pill bottle in his dresser for (doing the math) about 45+ yrs! I Cannot get them to pop? I have tried about a Million ways and NOTHING?? Could you imagine bringing back something from the '70 era!! Would be SWEET!
Used to get that “red bud” up in Michigan back In The day. Good luck man!

GrowChuck

GrowChuck

also have heard stories of Super Thrive working as well.. scuffing the shell ... never tried tho~
Tried soaking the Red Bud seeds in Super Thrive with and without scuffing, scuffing alone, RO water (PH 6.2) soak, tap water PHed soak, high PH soak, low PH soak, just planting in dirt, root riot blocks, rockwool blocks, papertowel, everything i can think of! NO LUCK YET!! Just ordered some Gibberellic Acid to try next! Will do 1diesel1's CD case trick and see what happens! Fingers Crossed on a pop or 200?? Will keep everyone informed of results!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

A hole lot of patience.
I will juggle 3 different concoctions.
Spray every 3 days for 2-3 weeks. Then back to 1 time a week for maintenance.
You have to be absolutely diligent when eradicating a bug or mildew.
I would recommend top dressing with insect frass. It goes a long way in getting the plants natural defense system into high gear, plus they love the nutrients it provides.

Homegrown365

Homegrown365

Been trying to refy my house since before this virus bull shit.
Today was my second inspection because the first bitch told the finance company I was growing marijuana.
I told the stupid bitch it is all hemp I have a Oregun hemp license!
Fuckin $500 bucks wasted!!
Today was my second, my dude lost the first. Cleaned everything and I mean everything nothing to be found.
The dude wants to go in my storage shed, I had to let him in or no go on the refy.
He looks takes pics, as we are walking away he asks “ you grow marijuana?”
I said no!
He asks again,
I said no again!
He asks, marijuana has a very short grow season here?
I say “ I don’t no I don’t grow marijuana!”
He asks
“ all that equipment in there looks pretty new?”
I say “no it’s not, we grow vegetables and spices in the back acre and a quarter”.
He asks,
“Someday maybe you grow marijuana?”
I say,
“Maybe someday? No!”
I was like extremely offended that he would a accuse me of all people that I grow marijuana!!
I was very offended by him not acting in a professional manner!!
Does it look like I grow marijuana in here!!View attachment 965230View attachment 965231
Just renewed home ins., every couple yrs they do an inspection. Like yourself, usually I show no appearance. Due to flu...just a walk around prop. this time. Aaaah!
Luv whatcha doin.
Cheers.

Top Bottom