Completed wall sheating today.
Next phase TPO all walls:)
24A6EF91 9A99 49DF A60A 9C748FCB5192
E350FB45 14BD 4C06 B3F3 F1A2C83E3DBF
00BAE178 6687 430C 8723 02F7F78C7D81

basscaptain

basscaptain

1D1
Looks Like you HIT it Hard Every day....................... we pass the 30yr mark a few yrs back lol >>>>>>>> still can out work most 20 -30 yr olds anywayts :) lol Looking Great Sir :)

Judaz

Judaz

I personally don’t recommend splitting ac for flower and veg. If you can find a way to avoid it it’s best. First you got to think about potential to bring bugs into veg or flower vice versa but a hepa filter could solve that problem. Next is vpd. Flower and veg have different vpd requirements and sharing the air could potentially bring problems. Also co2 requirements may be different as well. Also veg time and flower time will have periods of different temp needs but can be solved with an ac cutoff split system. If you can isolate environments is most ideal. If you gonna use 4 lights in flower a 3 ton would be enough but a 4 ton will give you total control of that environment and a bonus with the heat system. I always recommend higher hvac power to control environment as best as possible. A room that size for flower will not require much veg light power at most 1 Gavita should do the Job preferably a mh type light. I believe the 1st gen gavitas can handle de mh bulbs and centered high up in room should get you the proper light spread. With that you can get a cheap wall mount in veg to control that room.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I personally don’t recommend splitting ac for flower and veg. If you can find a way to avoid it it’s best. First you got to think about potential to bring bugs into veg or flower vice versa but a hepa filter could solve that problem. Next is vpd. Flower and veg have different vpd requirements and sharing the air could potentially bring problems. Also co2 requirements may be different as well. Also veg time and flower time will have periods of different temp needs but can be solved with an ac cutoff split system. If you can isolate environments is most ideal. If you gonna use 4 lights in flower a 3 ton would be enough but a 4 ton will give you total control of that environment and a bonus with the heat system. I always recommend higher hvac power to control environment as best as possible. A room that size for flower will not require much veg light power at most 1 Gavita should do the Job preferably a mh type light. I believe the 1st gen gavitas can handle de mh bulbs and centered high up in room should get you the proper light spread. With that you can get a cheap wall mount in veg to control that room.
Got it, 4 ton for the flower room and a mini split for veg. I’m also putting a 4x4 room in the veg room for a high humidity area to start clones and seedlings.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I just have a canfan & some duct thru the wall between veg & flower on a recycle timer to keep veg cool. Every 15 minutes all the air in both of my spaces is cycled thru the canfan to do an air swap & heat/humidity exchange between veg & flower.

Might save you some coin on that 2nd ac....& tbh I've always settled on 5-6k btu for every 1k of lights (I can get my rooms down to 60 when its 110 outside) so even a 3ton in that space might be a lil overkill. Might save you a lil more. Itll take a while but if you go thru cannabis John's ac thread there is a ton of good ac info in there.

Judaz

Judaz

I just have a canfan & some duct thru the wall between veg & flower on a recycle timer to keep veg cool. Every 15 minutes all the air in both of my spaces is cycled thru the canfan to do an air swap & heat/humidity exchange between veg & flower.

Might save you some coin on that 2nd ac....& tbh I've always settled on 5-6k btu for every 1k of lights (I can get my rooms down to 60 when its 110 outside) so even a 3ton in that space might be a lil overkill. Might save you a lil more. Itll take a while but if you go thru cannabis John's ac thread there is a ton of good ac info in there.

But the heater will be important. Unless you can get a separate heater with the 3 ton. Regardless, I would separate the environments veg and flower. The more control the better. You may save some initial money but you can’t beat the consistent results you will have by being able to totally control each room. The extra weight you can get by having everything dialed in correctly is worth the investment.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Finished hanging all the walls today. I’ll work on welding up all the seams tomorrow.
1B9561B6 4522 4D33 9F98 5C4DADA8E4AC
535BCC50 9086 44AA BCBD 0BC9C060B42D
933B3E6C 1D21 479E 8B4E 72D19D02D928
Decided today the package unit will be installed on the roof with the supply and return centered in the flower room. Got more details to work out in my head on this one. Unit ways 600 pounds so I’ve got a little structural reinforcement ahead of me.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Dilemma, after deciding on HVAC to be installed on the roof (after the fact). I will need to do structural calculations to reinforce the roof structure to support the weight of the unit wich is approximately 600 pounds.
4DAB9191 32E8 43AE BAA4 8053ABEE8494

Top Bottom