Grove bags vs Mason jars

• Thread starter Clyde4210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kingdom_living

I don't burp my jars everyday or every week !
I burp them if the RH goes over 65%. The meter tells me.
You need to make sure you follow a legit burping schedule if you are using jars. It doesn’t matter if the RH is below 65%; through curing, the chlorophyll will start to decompose into ammonia without the recycling of fresh air into the jars, regardless of your humidity level. It’s super important to burp your jars pretty often for this reason during the first 2 weeks. Unless you are using grove bags

K

kingdom_living

I don't burp my jars everyday or every week !
I burp them if the RH goes over 65%. The meter tells me.
You need to make sure you follow a legit burping schedule if you are using jars. It doesn’t matter if the RH is below 65%; through curing, the chlorophyll will start to decompose into ammonia without the recycling of fresh air into the jars, regardless of your humidity level. It’s super important to burp your jars pretty often for this reason during the first 2 weeks. Unless you are using grove bags

Grower1974

Grower1974

Once you learn to dry perfectly, you don't need anything else but to put your product in sealed jars/containers. If your flower is above 64%+ in jars 24 hours after you jarred it, you didn't dry long enough. Period. About 60% of home growers stop drying too early.

Top Bottom