Grow #3: Organic Mix

• Thread starter Crysmatic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

Sorry to hear that Seamaiden. I was also disappointed with Jilly. The one plant that didn't hermie, looked great, reeked of grapefruit, and had a weak buzz (but nice after a couple of bowls). It seeded my buddy's entire room :( My patient begged me to run Jilly. I decided to buy jack skellington and qush - purely from his description, and partly because of my patient.

I found one great Vortex in a 10 pack - if it was on the smallish size. The high is word-for-word Apollo 13 BX. I suspect I'd get more winners from a pack of that. Perhaps I would have liked the void better (purple apollo) than vortex?

TGA is like a box of chocolates...every seed in a pack is a different plant. It's ironic his supersoil is set it and forget it. You need to start with cuttings of known excellent TGA genetics.

I share cuttings with a friend, and he harvested jack and qush before me. One jack skellington looks and smells amazing - but no buzz. He said the apollo vortex was one of the top smokes he's ever tried, now Qush is his fav.

I have another Qush plant that is the best smelling I have ever had - the one my buddy told me was male - and I was about to kill it. As soon as I rubbed the stem, I put it into flower. Two or three keepers out of five seeds (all different) is a pleasant surprise (5/5 female). In my room, they are a nice size, very healthy and vigorous (super thick stems and super green). At least one qush may come in before 8 weeks - a very tiny purple non keeper that won't hit 1oz (partly due to pruning). The others should be better yielding.

I'm more than happy with Qush, and I would recommend it...even for jaded growers ;) I'm still out on Jack Skellington. I understand now that a little bit of amazing bud is better than a lot of mediocre bud. hth

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

Nirrity,

hawaiian x st3 looks and smells really nice...one reminds me of boo berry cereal from my childhood. it is super fat, trichome covered, very little leaf. easy to grow. needs support! I was joking with a buddy that a cola fell down, and it was so loud it startled me :) They're at week 9 or 10, and will go another week or two. They all look fairly alike. I have cut light to 10hrs to speed up ripening a bit.

I tried a small bowl from a 2 week old sample (at least 4 weeks early!)...not bad! It could gain a great deal of strength by harvest. I feel it in my body, and behind the eyes. Creeper. I'm lightly buzzed, but I like that. And if I smoke a little more, I'll get higher. I've been getting paranoid a lot lately with all these sativas...it's nice to have indicas. I think I'll like it when it's ripe :)

Boo marvel
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

I see why they call it sweet tooth...I devoured two pieces of cake...because that's all we had left :)

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

Adding blood meal seems to be the reason the plants aren't yielding like last run. Stupid me. I don't know if it's the K and S I've given them, but they're frostier.

Chocolate rain - same cut; one is frostier and purpling
Qush1 - very easy to clone. Biggest yielder (but not big)
Qush5 closeup - grape popsicle. Super frosty
Swazi x lambsbreath - purple calyxes
Hawaiian x st3 - fat colas everywhere

A light leak set harvest back - it's day 90++. Everything will get the chop this month. I'm taking a break.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Blood meal causes a problem, you think? They look pretty good to me either way.

Top Bottom