Grow Central Automation Controllers plug and play question

• Thread starter CertifiedRefugee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

Can i plug and play the grow central controller in to my 30amp 2 pole circuit breaker dryer outlet plug for this unit? And if so would a 4 wire color-coded 10AWG 4' dryer cord would work?
1656858803197.png

Last edited:
gristle

gristle

Yes, 10awg is rated up to 30A. Is your outlet 3or4 prong?

gristle

gristle

You're good. Just verify your breaker is 30A and it is dedicated to that outlet and your lights voltage are a match.

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

just like this one and also my cord

Last edited:
CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

Next now i got to figure out how to cool a 10x10 tent with 2k worth of lights, dehumidifier, humidifier and without a mini split but i'm still on the fence about that one so i might just still get one and try out the DYI MR COOL....for the ones who or curious im going to run DTW floraflex pro pot system 4 bubblers 36 pots.... 🤔🤓

gristle

gristle

I went with the cooper and hunter diy, 1k less than the mrcool equivalent. Mr cool is definitely the best option but the c&h works great too. Saved some money even after buying vacuum pump and gauges. Installation was pretty simple as well.

Olyver

Olyver

Can i plug and play the grow central controller in to my 30amp 2 pole circuit breaker dryer outlet plug for this unit? And if so would a 4 wire color-coded 10AWG 4' dryer cord would work? View attachment 1258596
Piece of Junk, it's ripoff powerbox jeff, powerbox ripped off so many people by not honoring the warranty on the products.

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

I went with the cooper and hunter diy, 1k less than the mrcool equivalent. Mr cool is definitely the best option but the c&h works great too. Saved some money even after buying vacuum pump and gauges. Installation was pretty simple as well.

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

Do me a favor a matter of fact do yourself a favor c your way out of this conversation.... because you're not here to help
Piece of Junk, it's ripoff powerbox jeff, powerbox ripped off so many people by not honoring the warranty on the products

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

I'll comment on any thread I want dude. Use powerbox junk.
okay but you already know what they say about arguing with somebody on the internet ...you win the gold medal @ the special Olympics 🤔

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

@gristle if i may pick your brain once more do you have an idea about a 5x8 or 4x8 DTW table right at the moment is jus amazons

gristle

gristle

I don't see black posing that big of a problem..
I'm in a big city, they always pop up on FB market, offerup and Craigslist for around 1oo buck. Maybe check alieexpress, shipping might offset the savings tho. If that is your grow style it is a good investment, they last forever. There are also plans to build your own out there.

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

I don't see black posing that big of a problem..
I'm in a big city, they always pop up on FB market, offerup and Craigslist for around 1oo buck. Maybe check alieexpress, shipping might offset the savings tho. If that is your grow style it is a good investment, they last forever. There are also plans to build your own out th

đź‘Ť

Olyver

Olyver

I build my own and build for other people, I'm a Red Seal Industrial Electrician.

gristle

gristle

Same trade, don't get to work on cool shit like you although. Mainly work concrete plants, tunneling machines and the like. The work you have on your profile pictures is impeccable.

Top Bottom