Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

I put her in when she was 4"tall
she just finished her stretch and literally just started to develop flowers about 2-3 days ago

Wisher619

Wisher619

for sure.....she grew craycray.....I have never seen stretch like that before
she grew 20" in 3 weeks

that equals 5x stretch

hope these buds hit me hard
and take me furniture shopping while kissing me on the mouth

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They are on day 50. They call for 55 to 65. I seen just a couple clear. Mostly cloudy and some amber... it's pretty much done but I'm gonna let it finish out a few more days....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

does look a little Kushy.....similar nug growth
I guess I need to go see if I can find some pics of kush. I know that the top is just so beautiful compared to the other plants. Im gonna shut out the lights and gets some pics...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

20161119 2031221

Delicious Candy= 37 days

20161119 2031451

bag seed=37 days

I really like the way the flower looks. It is prob me, but when i look at it, i feel like im getting ready to have some serious fire!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

On a side note,, I pulled my clones out and stuck them in my root spa, with 2" foam inserts in ( cut out ) bottom 2" net cups. ( My solution to the root bound problem)..
They look kinda rough coming out of high humidity dome to reg air. I tried putting couple garbage bags around the immediate area to raise temps and humidity. Basement is cold but its not bad in tent. What can i do to help with that shock? Mist plants? Warmer? Colder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom