Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Awesome...

These plants really took off after I ran plain RO water thru the system for 24 hrs then refilled. I think I'm gonna do that from now on once a month.
it is good to do that between each growth stage
it is a little bit of an advanced technique
but 3 times during flowering
once between veg to flower transition

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah cuz they are actually still producing pistils
and the calyx arent swelling yet

I was watching a dude grow some SFVOG

@week 6-7 they looked like mine and then late week 7 they started to swell
and swell and swell and by week 10 they were fuckin huge monster buds ......it was crazy

so I am thinkin these are gonna do similar because they are kinda wispy with lots of pistils
but.....there are crazy calyx behind them....and the center of the buds are super solid

so ....in about a week from now the pistils will turn back into the caylx and they will start to swell out to the tips of the sugar leaves
I will start the flush once they start to swell so I am thinkin week 8 flush begins for probably 2 weeks

oh yeah and today was res change so I bumped the p/k again to see if it really pushes them out

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Learning to judge when to start flush will come as I get more grows under my belt. So what's your ec now? And will you lower it or keep it the same next week?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Learning to judge when to start flush will come as I get more grows under my belt. So what's your ec now? And will you lower it or keep it the same next week?

ec is exactly @ 1.8/900ppm on the dot

it is easy to judge when to start the flush
either watch the trichs
when you see maybe 1 or 2 amber
that is usually about the time of the final swell

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

ec is exactly @ 1.8/900ppm on the dot

it is easy to judge when to start the flush
either watch the trichs
when you see maybe 1 or 2 amber
that is usually about the time of the final swell
Got ya... I might get me a different scope.. one that shoot images to my laptop so we can analyse them here... Probably help a few the newbies that follow our threads too...

Wisher619

Wisher619

so for the past 2 weeks I have left out Hydroguard from the feed schedule and my res hasnt been cleaner.....even with the Pure Blend Tea which is organic

I had talked to the guys at botanicare and he told me that Hydroguard for my application is only needed maybe 2-3x during the entire grow cycle

once the coco is colonized they are there and established

for true hydroponics it is good to always be there to kill anything
but for me....all it really did in the res was breaking down the organics in the pure blend tea
which was just brown scum at the bottom of the res

without the hydroguard....my res is completely clear.....literally lools like clean water

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so for the past 2 weeks I have left out Hydroguard from the feed schedule and my res hasnt been cleaner.....even with the Pure Blend Tea which is organic

I had talked to the guys at botanicare and he told me that Hydroguard for my application is only needed maybe 2-3x during the entire grow cycle

once the coco is colonized they are there and established

for true hydroponics it is good to always be there to kill anything
but for me....all it really did in the res was breaking down the organics in the pure blend tea
which was just brown scum at the bottom of the res

without the hydroguard....my res is completely clear.....literally lools like clean water
That makes sense.. I feel like I just have to add it every time I change the system. But I don't put it in the res or add between changes. Just once every 2 weeks with res change....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Happy Thanksgiving @Wisher619 and the rest 9th the boys..
I would tag you all but the farms been good to me on meeting good fellas.. and my dam finger get tired. Oldsmobile age lol...
As for age, my double top clones been in the spa for a few days and got some decent root growth...
I hit them with .5 ec at start but they looked a little pale so I jumped it up to .75 ec. They look a little happier. PH was a Lil high. Got it down to 6.
I will admit I don't pay enough attention to them. One things for sure, you make it thru boot camp seedling stage with me, you ready to go to war room/ veg chamber.....

20161124 135532
20161124 135625
20161124 135633
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom