Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

looks really good
is that the bag seed?

Yeah I am thinkin maybe 1/4-1/2lb in yield
shit its only 2 plants topped once and grown straight up
I know! That's what I'm saying! I watched what you did! I'm very impressed.. just simple but really effective. I think your whole set up for a personal stash provider is perfect! Especially the drip system..

Wisher619

Wisher619

I know! That's what I'm saying! I watched what you did! I'm very impressed.. just simple but really effective. I think your whole set up for a personal stash provider is perfect! Especially the drip system..
thnx man appreciate it
to me it is just the simplist way to produce good meds in a controlled environment...

super easy

and if I want more yield
I would just hook up my HPS and put an led bar on each side of the hps
then I would put a 2x4 tray in there and run a SOG
all straight to 12/12 from root

would shoot for 1oz per sqft

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

looks really good
is that the bag seed?

Yeah I am thinkin maybe 1/4-1/2lb in yield
shit its only 2 plants topped once and grown straight up
Ya that's the bag and a delicious candy.. The candy has thicker colas. The bag seed pretty much has short fat top colas that are super frosty. Tha bag seed doesn't look to be a heavy weight when it comes to quantity. But she is duper sexy.. I'm really looking forward to how the male crosses with these females( Delicious candy, and Incredible bulk)..

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ya that's the bag and a delicious candy.. The candy has thicker colas. The bag seed pretty much has short fat top colas that are super frosty. Tha bag seed doesn't look to be a heavy weight when it comes to quantity. But she is duper sexy.. I'm really looking forward to how the male crosses with these females( Delicious candy, and Incredible bulk)..
you will be suprised...I bet the bag seed will end up being super dense...
and one hitter
think that all the weed that was grown that made it to that bag...could have been as bomb as what is sitting in your tent
but she was grown and handled like garbage

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

and one hitter
think that all the weed that was grown that made it to that bag...could have been as bomb as what is sitting in your tent
I know.. cause she most definitely is gonna look way different than what I got. I'm pretty stoked! And I almost didn't even take the time to grow them.. figuring they were garbage.. but I chanced it and they have out performed everything till the candy started stacking like house of cakes. I just need to finish this grow out better than my last. So this time I'm gonna change out the res and drop my ec to 1.2 for week 7 then fading off .8 to week 9 with final flush. Last 3 days I will run florakleen. ..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

and one hitter
And thank you, because between the lines I heard,
You took someone's failure, and made it your success.

That's all that we could ever hope for! Thanks bro..

Wisher619

Wisher619

hahhaahha that is exactly what I was saying

it is the difference between someone who cares and someone who was trying to make a quick buck and dosnt respect the immensity of this amazing plant

Wisher619

Wisher619

beside Jack Herer that I grew a few years back.....this is the frostiest bitch I have ever grown....glad I have a mom hanging around for a full run of this
and the smell.....just strait Lemon Candy

this lady is still pushing out....not showing any signs of finishing yet....gonna be some weight!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

beside Jack Herer that I grew a few years back.....this is the frostiest bitch I have ever grown....glad I have a mom hanging around for a full run of this
and the smell.....just strait Lemon Candy
View attachment 648063

this lady is still pushing out....not showing any signs of finishing yet....gonna be some weight!!
View attachment 648064
I know.. those cola look nice... I feel like half the battle is finding your strain that you like. And I like frosty!

Wisher619

Wisher619

I know.. those cola look nice... I feel like half the battle is finding your strain that you like. And I like frosty!
yeah that is for sure....
see the cool thing out here in Cali
you can try any flower you want
when you find what you want
you find where they got that clone
all the flowers here are from clone and they all have the same clones pretty much

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah that is for sure....
see the cool thing out here in Cali
you can try any flower you want
when you find what you want
you find where they got that clone
all the flowers here are from clone and they all have the same clones pretty much
I know.. this sucks. Cause I really want a cut of sour diesel and blue dream. Just to say I grew it.. lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I need to watch it... I think that my humidity has been spiking pretty hard between lights on and lights off. I need to just break down and buy a dehuey. .. I got my heat to kick on and hold the Temps at 70 with lights off now. Was dropping to low 60's. On Temps are 77-81... lights on rh is 35% max and min say 99% and 10%. Kinda hard to believe. I reset it. I wish I could see what the rh was inside the tent with lights off...

I say this cause I thought I seen a little white spot...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So wisher.... came up with this awesome idea. I'm not for sure if you know exactly how my system works (pumping column that air pumps water droplets thru) to recirculate the system. It's kinda neat how it does it. With 3 buckets that's works pretty good. From studies I read this pumps about 8 gallons an hr.
Now with 8 buckets and almost 3 times the water, and distance, that may not be optimal.

So my thought is to hook every individual bucket pumping column up to the inlet line instead of just hanging in the bucket. So now every bucket will pull from the bucket before it. Instead of just 1 pumping column in the control bucket doing the recirculating, now all 8 buckets plus the control bucket would be recirculating. .. so 9 x 8 = 72 gph....instead of 8. I might not be able to hold 8 gph tho as the norm. Might become less efficient. But it definitely would have to be better than 8 gph total...
I would have to modify the way the top bucket came out without the column. Cause right now it's not attached, it just hangs out the top bucket...

See it pumps air in that clear line that goes down the column and forces water up the column and into the round dripper and it drops down in the bucket and repeats.

20161124 230805
20161124 230757
20161124 230725
20161124 230638
Wisher619

Wisher619

there are a lot of OG's
anything with OG lineage is big here in Cali

Blue Dream is so flooded here in Cali it's like 1 step up from Sexi Mexi

Sour D is a big hit every where for ever
I believe you can get seeds

the ultimate for me would be Chem
I have some starts of Super Silver Cough

which is Super Silver Haze x The Cough (NL5xHaze).....real old school
the plants are about 6" tall and already smell like a musky skunk.....real oldschool stuff

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

there are a lot of OG's
anything with OG lineage is big here in Cali

Blue Dream is so flooded here in Cali it's like 1 step up from Sexi Mexi

Sour D is a big hit every where for ever
I believe you can get seeds

the ultimate for me would be Chem
I have some starts of Super Silver Cough

which is Super Silver Haze x The Cough (NL5xHaze).....real old school
the plants are about 6" tall and already smell like a musky skunk.....real oldschool stuff
Where you recommend getting the sour d seeds from. Any recs??

Wisher619

Wisher619

So wisher.... came up with this awesome idea. I'm not for sure if you know exactly how my system works (pumping column that air pumps water droplets thru) to recirculate the system. It's kinda neat how it does it. With 3 buckets that's works pretty good. From studies I read this pumps about 8 gallons an hr.
Now with 8 buckets and almost 3 times the water, and distance, that may not be optimal.

So my thought is to hook every individual bucket pumping column up to the inlet line instead of just hanging in the bucket. So now every bucket will pull from the bucket before it. Instead of just 1 pumping column in the control bucket doing the recirculating, now all 8 buckets plus the control bucket would be recirculating. .. so 9 x 8 = 72 gph....instead of 8. I might not be able to hold 8 gph tho as the norm. Might become less efficient. But it definitely would have to be better than 8 gph total...
I would have to modify the way the top bucket came out without the column. Cause right now it's not attached, it just hangs out the top bucket...

See it pumps air in that clear line that goes down the column and forces water up the column and into the round dripper and it drops down in the bucket and repeats.
I will tell you what you need
pop those wimpy plugs out and replace with 2"pvc connect and uni's
get that shit really flowin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom