Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

dude how can I talk you down from the ledge

have you found 1 single male pollen sack yet???

when you do....by all means

just take a breather

the problem I have is you have a male bag seed
that tells me that it probably isnt the bag seed
get it
a herm would produce only fem herms ....not males

that means that run was hit by a male

so I believe one of your other plants was the culprit
I'm not gonna jump lol... I'm just saying I want my new genetics and I want this garden sterile of any thing else. I will mark the seeds and save them and grow them outside next summer or something. But that the last freaking surprise I'm gonna have with any of them this winter!

Wisher619

Wisher619

no it could have been the previous plant
you see when fem seeds are made....sometimes it produces herms
but almost never will it produce a male
so that is why I NEVER run fem seeds

but and easy way to figure it out would be to just look at the chopped bag seeds and pull the buds away from the stem and see
if no male flowers
then it has to be one of the fems

Wisher619

Wisher619

also pollen will be dead within about 72hours in the air so no worries
what ever is infected has been infected for a good while now
about 3 weeks at least

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no I agree with you

but plenty of hash to be made
I would get some sift screens
after you harvest the seeds
really dry that bud out
then crumble it and sift it

massive hash headies
Sift screens? I got bubble bags.. I've never opened them. Guess I ought to open them and see what I got...

Wisher619

Wisher619

Sift screens? I got bubble bags.. I've never opened them. Guess I ought to open them and see what I got...
yeah with bubble you can run dry as well

it isnt gonna be fresh frozen but it will still be good
standard bubble hash

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You know wish the thing that I over looked here was maybe the importance of checking my plants OFTEN for herm....
Maybe I shouldn't admit this but I will. Once they showed sex after flip I never checked for herms. Tough lesson...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I'm gonna check here in a few a Lil better. But is it normal to have just one male sac per plant or can it have many...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well both bag seed plants had (NANNERS) sp?..),,, but the fem seed was void of any... I removed the mothers and father's and started cleaning up things. So I still got my clones and my mother for the Incredible bulk. And of course my big 3 but removed everything else..

What do I do and use to clean coco, and also my hydroton so that it's ready for reuse.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey @rmoltis I seen on thcbay seed review where you had hot some genetics.. cookies and cream I think it was... Anyway did he send you a message saying you needed to confirm your address? And if so where did you confirm it at?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
yeah you can make hash out of it
I would keep all those seeds just in case
I would make some iso oil out of it.

Bro I never seen no male parts on any plant. And no other plant was effected. Just bag seed (2) plants are seedy. How does a plant seed itself with out causing the plant next to it to seed???????????????

This just happened to me last round. Had me scratching my head.
Hey @rmoltis I seen on thcbay seed review where you had hot some genetics.. cookies and cream I think it was... Anyway did he send you a message saying you needed to confirm your address? And if so where did you confirm it at?

He didn't ask me to confirm.

But I'm assuming just to be safe he wants to make sure before sending That everything is going to the right place.

I'm assuming he p.m.'ed you in a conversation. I would just reply to that. It's a direct line to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom