Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That's good enough for me.. I didn't know if I should flip the screen it's drying on and squeeze it.. thought I seen that on youtube? And it took 24 hrs to dry? Sound right?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That's good enough for me.. I didn't know if I should flip the screen it's drying on and squeeze it.. thought I seen that on youtube? And it took 24 hrs to dry? Sound right?

I would take your piles and press them real flat between parchment paper.

This increases the surface area exposed to the air helping decrease the time it takes to dry out.

The cardboard box is a good idea since it acts like a desiccant absorbing the water into.

Maybe press it flat then let dry it in the box. Msybe cut 2 holes and add a fan if you want to speed up the process. A heat mat on low may also be an option.

The possibilities are endless!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would take your piles and press them real flat between parchment paper.

This increases the surface area exposed to the air helping decrease the time it takes to dry out.

The cardboard box is a good idea since it acts like a desiccant absorbing the water into.

Maybe press it flat then let dry it in the box. Msybe cut 2 holes and add a fan if you want to speed up the process. A heat mat on low may also be an option.

The possibilities are endless!
All good ideas.. I got it in the box now...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So it's dry... very hard.. I broke up into Lil chunks when I squeezed it. I kinda picked it back up and rolled in in my fingers till it mixed into a hard chunk but slightly pliable...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey wish.. how do store it. While I'm smoking on it?
And do slower drying time equate to better taste. I only kept 73 and 25 microns pulls so taste shouldn't be factor because of over zealous pulls.

Does taste of weed equate to taste of hash?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well ended with 8 grams.. Didn't think to weight what I started with.. next time.. only did 2 pulls. Heard could got a third. I only got 3 bags 220 73 25 .
Anyway smoke report. Taste is so so. . It's not bad but I know there is better.. burns good. One hit I'm stoned. So I'm cool with everything but the taste. I have to improve taste..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom