Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Its hash oil but its cut with veg glycerin or glycol

BleH:puke2: VG and PG.

Like I recommend to all. Get a concentrate vape pen. Then just drop your dabs in no matter what kind of oil.

20161128 144232
20161128 144305

20161128 144213

I just dislike adding stuff to a nice refined product.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Doesnt even take a minute. .. dry your hash good... bust it into a fine powder... pour/shake/filter/cook
One last question. . That hash is hard as a rock now.. is it all right to pull out the old bean grinder from the speed days to chop it to a fine powder? I imagine the finer the powder the better...?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
One last question. . That hash is hard as a rock now.. is it all right to pull out the old bean grinder from the speed days to chop it to a fine powder? I imagine the finer the powder the better...?
Most definitely. ... the finer the powder the more surface area you can rinse.. in turn melts things faster.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Do have you seen the leaf? New grow cabinet? $3000.00
1 plant grow.. what was cool was that it could do auto change outs.. hooked to ro and drain.. full auto. .. so cool.. but way to small. They would want 10 grand for a 4x8 ... I need to change my occupation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom