Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
so I think the best thing to do to take it to the next level is to make Rosin

get a hair straightner and some parchment paper put a bit of hash in the parchment and fold it over
and press with the hot iron until it starts to steam a bit
about 10 seconds or so
and the open and around the hash will be sticky oil
scrape it up and straight to the dab rig
If he makes iso and let's it evap naturally. It would be exposed to no heat and come out higher quality in my opinion.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

so I think the best thing to do to take it to the next level is to make Rosin

get a hair straightner and some parchment paper put a bit of hash in the parchment and fold it over
and press with the hot iron until it starts to steam a bit
about 10 seconds or so
and the open and around the hash will be sticky oil
scrape it up and straight to the dab rig
Oh yah I got to have something called a dab rig.. the plot thickens. ..

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yes.
But from what I read people use 180° or so to get it to come out while pressed.

Oil exposed to 180° vs iso oil made from hash naturally evapped.

It would be a tough call
I just have never liked solvent
to me rosin is much better but that is just my personal taste

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Whats the question?

He has hash he made and is curious how to make some high quality iso like you make.

My way is more rso style.

But your methods are more pure

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
He has hash he made and is curious how to make some high quality iso like you make.

My way is more rso style.

But your methods are more pure
The good thing about ripping most of the plant matter and starting with hash is that you dont have to work as fast or as cold to get a good product. .. same process.. just a little more beginner friendly using ice water rip.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The good thing about ripping most of the plant matter and starting with hash is that you dont have to work as fast or as cold to get a good product. .. same process.. just a little more beginner friendly using ice water rip.
Because I've done separated the plant matter from the trichs. And have a good quality product to begin with... so I just dilute the hash up in iso. . Mix for 10 mins. Decant and filter off... then dry on Pyrex on heating pad low?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Because I've done separated the plant matter from the trichs. And have a good quality product to begin with... so I just dilute the hash up in iso. . Mix for 10 mins. Decant and filter off... then dry on Pyrex on heating pad low?

Yes, alternatively you could use no heat and have natural evap from what I've read

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Doesnt even take a minute. .. dry your hash good... bust it into a fine powder... pour/shake/filter/cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom