Grow Diary #2 (incredible Bulks, Delicious Candy, Wos Pakistani, Mystery Bag Seeds)

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

hahaha yeah they did....the 2 Affie just really took off immediatley
they both showed sex like a week ago
I see. You can tell that they grew a little...

I prob should see something soon then. I got to watch for any males as both tents are in same room and it would pollinate everything. That would be really really bad. But i am not concerned. I have checked every plant all over. So far nothing that I can say for sure. So something white but i could be wrong..

Wisher619

Wisher619

This batch of seeds were produced on youtube
you got to see the male and the females
you also can look and watch the genetics and flower structure of said genetics

super stable and worked to perfection
super tasty and greasy and sticky
and would literally be the top of the top in the neighborhood

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This batch of seeds were produced on youtube
you got to see the male and the females
you also can look and watch the genetics and flower structure of said genetics

super stable and worked to perfection
super tasty and greasy and sticky
and would literally be the top of the top in the neighborhood
Its asking me for a password??? You got me kinda curious over here!!!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I like both of them. Have you ever ordered anything from them? Im not even sure if I can use a walmart throw away prepaid card.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I have been pretty impressed with the open air reflector. I have been brain storming on just how I want to set up things. Just another idea. 4x8 tent with all 8 buckets rdwc system going, just veg and flip to flower in same tent. Both my lights in same tent with either 2 batwing open air reflectors OR 2 parabolic 42 inch reflectors. Would you use 2 18"x18" batwing reflectors or 2 42" parabolics? Price difference is $25 between them...

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Dang I cant remember how old they are. Im thinking they got to be at least 5 if not 6 weeks old. So if they are only 4 weeks old and I flip them to flower, it will still take 2 more weeks to show sex?

my last (first) grow, they took 2 weeks til their first pistil. I was bummed everyday. looking EVERYWHERE and nothing, lol. then finally a female preflower and I was like OH YEA, IMA SMOKE THAT

Wisher619

Wisher619

So I have been pretty impressed with the open air reflector. I have been brain storming on just how I want to set up things. Just another idea. 4x8 tent with all 8 buckets rdwc system going, just veg and flip to flower in same tent. Both my lights in same tent with either 2 batwing open air reflectors OR 2 parabolic 42 inch reflectors. Would you use 2 18"x18" batwing reflectors or 2 42" parabolics? Price difference is $25 between them...
I would use the Batwing
I dont really like parabolics

as for the seeds
I have never purchased from them....but they are the only way to get Ocean Grown Vader seeds
and both of those are super sick

I am not sure what they will accept for payment

I havnt purchased seeds in a long time

the last time I even got worked genetics are la plata labs stuff....still in the fridge
havnt run them yet

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

I would use the Batwing
I dont really like parabolics

as for the seeds
I have never purchased from them....but they are the only way to get Ocean Grown Vader seeds
and both of those are super sick

I am not sure what they will accept for payment

I havnt purchased seeds in a long time

the last time I even got worked genetics are la plata labs stuff....still in the fridge
havnt run them yet

fridge the seeds eh?

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah I have some seeds that have been in there for a few years....like my affie genetics.....and they pop when I say pop....

super fresh in the fridge

came straight from the plant to the fridge

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Welp.. I flushed the Gorilla Glue. Theres definitely some stuff growing in there I dont want to be growing. the roots look good but theres brown stuff. not sure if it's brown algae or pythium, but it's not bad so I'll be fine. This damn clone screwed me over so bad.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

any new updates on the old plants??
Naw. My big Ole girl just doing her thang.I just feed her really lol.. They are actually pretty easy to deal with especially the RDWC. I freaking love it! Especially with the meter always in the res! I got it figured out a one that as it tops off it maintains 6.1 on the dot... Well now I just lowered it the other day to 5.8 for flower. No sex yet. Start 2nd week in the morning. Big girl starts week 4 in the morning.

Did I say I liked this RDWC? ?? LOL? I really want to see what I can get with all them buckets in a 4x8 with both lights... I think I might clone out the incredible bulk so that I have 8 of the same clone to run... and while that's running I will pick up a 10 pack of prob, dark helmet and get my mother, and clone her out for the next run

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey @Wisher619 I think what I'm seeing is a female and a male. What do you think. And one I don't really see anything yet.

20161021 181010
20161021 180936
20161021 180803
20161021 180716
20161021 180714
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom