Grow diary featuring my irrational obsession with Hawaiian strains

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

I’m upgrading my flower tent to a 5’ x 5’ to increase yield. Maybe with the bigger tent I can start using my air pots again. My husband gave me the nickname “upgrade” since I am always upgrading 😆
me too! but I always use the stuff even when I get something new...just fine tuning for excellence, I say!
Rainbow Kush repotted into 3 gallon Maxx Yield (air pot), using Botanicare CocoGro...my first grow in coco, vegging under the Perfect Sun 500.
Another Hawaiian seedling - Nanilava ❤️

767099B4 E766 4946 90E0 6553A012C798
TerriR

TerriR

These are my pakalolo...both a few weeks old, both growing in coco, same Masterblend nutrients with cal/mag, watered daily, 36” from veg light, side by side in small tent.

Q: Does the one in front (Rainbow Kush) appear to be tacoing? The Nanilava in the back is loving life, but RK is slowing it’s growth and not looking as fabulous.

Ideas...

FC0D883E 9C2D 4638 92BF 01D1271A68C9
TerriR

TerriR

These are my pakalolo...both a few weeks old, both growing in coco, same Masterblend nutrients with cal/mag, watered daily, 36” from veg light, side by side in small tent.

Q: Does the one in front (Rainbow Kush) appear to be tacoing? The Nanilava in the back is loving life, but RK is slowing it’s growth and not looking as fabulous.

Ideas...
Look at the leaves of one in front? low humidity? heat? too much nutes? I added a humidifier to the tent today...

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Look at the leaves of one in front? low humidity? heat? too much nutes? I added a humidifier to the tent today...
My first thought was pH fluctuation, although the rolled edges are usually indicated of a heat issue

TerriR

TerriR

My first thought was pH fluctuation, although the rolled edges are usually indicated of a heat issue
Thanks...I put a humidifier in the tent now it is 36%, raised the light as far as it will go so it is about 40” above now and temp has lowered 5 deg to 77. I actually think it looks better now. If it isn’t hugely better by tomorrow, I will move it under the cool, awesome QB

TerriR

TerriR

I need a white paper on efficiently getting the pH of water correct. it takes me 1/2 hour to do 1 gallon...I lose interest way before that! I have a blue lab pen and some pH up/down. what’s your best tips?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I need a white paper on efficiently getting the pH of water correct. it takes me 1/2 hour to do 1 gallon...I lose interest way before that! I have a blue lab pen and some pH up/down. what’s your best tips?
Are you PH'ing plain water or a nutrient mix?

Top Bottom