Grow diary featuring my irrational obsession with Hawaiian strains

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

After seeing mold on the Firefly (lots) and a few spots on the Rainbow Kush, I decided to harvest the Nanilava today. Not even a speck of mold...but I read that it glows under black light so I have a black light on the way. Anyway, the Nanilava has a lot of buds, most egg-sized. Hanging to dry now.

2C87E909 983E 48FA B08A 3B30772AACA1
92FA0589 E3CF 494F 8E68 F334826105E7
3E37A3F4 1738 4B55 8C42 D38A598372B7
TerriR

TerriR

SMOKE REPORT: Couldn’t wait any longer! Rolled some of the Hawaiian Rainbow Kush...cut it 2 days ago. Incredibly happy with the smoke!!! Not harsh at all despite being really green and uncured. Feels buzzy but very relaxing...not like anything else I have grown...❤️. So definitely a keeper. Most strains get much more potent with cure, so if this one does, then this is the best I ever grew. YAY!!!

245E0A7E C12D 4B6C 83FC D545D2A9A7F1
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

SMOKE REPORT: Couldn’t wait any longer! Rolled some of the Hawaiian Rainbow Kush...cut it 2 days ago. Incredibly happy with the smoke!!! Not harsh at all despite being really green and uncured. Feels buzzy but very relaxing...not like anything else I have grown...❤. So definitely a keeper. Most strains get much more potent with cure, so if this one does, then this is the best I ever grew. YAY!!!

Congrats! What a great feeling lighting up our own grown top shelf shit!

TerriR

TerriR

SMOKE REPORT: Rolled up a test of the Nanilava. Meh. Don’t even feel high. I’ll be curing this and hoping. ☹️

E8EFEE75 7DBE 4019 B8F6 9FFD4F6C2412
TerriR

TerriR

Q: I had mold in my big tent. Just sprayed it down with bleach water. Will that do the trick? Should I also give it a spray of H2O2 or maybe Lost Coast just to knock that mold down to manageable levels?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Q: I had mold in my big tent. Just sprayed it down with bleach water. Will that do the trick? Should I also give it a spray of H2O2 or maybe Lost Coast just to knock that mold down to manageable levels?
to late for fungicide,so im not sure girl,maybe someone with more experince will chim in

TerriR

TerriR

to late for fungicide,so im not sure girl,maybe someone with more experince will chim in
thanks buddy...I just read to clean clean clean and then spray it down with H2O2 or vinegar or bleach. So I am going to clean and spray with bleach today, then spray with H2O2 several times tomorrow. I imagine that if I don’t let it get too humid, then mold won’t even be able to get going. Never saw mold here until I did that 8/16 flower schedule with the exhaust system off. Dumb move on my part but that won’t happen again! Sooooo how you doin? 😎

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thanks buddy...I just read to clean clean clean and then spray it down with H2O2 or vinegar or bleach. So I am going to clean and spray with bleach today, then spray with H2O2 several times tomorrow. I imagine that if I don’t let it get too humid, then mold won’t even be able to get going. Never saw mold here until I did that 8/16 flower schedule with the exhaust system off. Dumb move on my part but that won’t happen again! Sooooo how you doin? 😎
trying to just do something hahahah any thing and continual ass eating while i do it lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom