Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

Itโ€™s pretty good : ) I like all the doom and gloom stuff haha. Itโ€™s got cool story line
I wasn't in the mood as I was still feeling shitty, so just zoned out to some tunes. BuT I had probably one of the best sleeps in at least 10 years, just about 9 hours, not counting being totally bagged or some such other shit.
But woke up around 2:30am pumped until I saw the 3 inches of snow๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I wasn't in the mood as I was still feeling shitty, so just zoned out to some tunes.
I do this shit when Iโ€™m โ€œnot in the moodโ€ and it takes fucking forever to find something to watch with all the shows available! I just started the stargate series last night : ) thats good zone out tv lol

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
๐Ÿ˜ Watching last Season Startrek discovery ๐Ÿ˜
I almost started down that road! But I watched the 94โ€™ stargate movie a while ago and really wanted to continue on that journey : ) Star Trek is definitely on the list!!! I have recently introduced my kids to the Simpsons! So we watch a few episodes before bedtime, they love it : )

figolus

figolus

I almost started down that road! But I watched the 94โ€™ stargate movie a while ago and really wanted to continue on that journey : ) Star Trek is definitely on the list!!! I have recently introduced my kids to the Simpsons! So we watch a few episodes before bedtime, they love it : )
๐Ÿ‘Stargate SG 1, Atlantis and univers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ SG univers its my farorite

๐Ÿ˜ Star trek strange New World , discovery , picard ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey good morning everybody! Anybody do a 420 weekend? Hahaha! I did : ) didnt stay up late but where I lacked in late nights I made up daily THC consumption! Hahaha! To a pic of the โ€œgirlsโ€ yesterday evening (they are looking way happier since I kicked all the the other plants outside. I had one that looked like it might have been locked out so I just let it ride. Im going to give another feeding today. The plants are definitely on the smaller end from my screw ups (lack of care) but overall dont look stressed and are (in my opinion) healthy looking. Oh I had raised the light up even more because I feel I have have been pushing them too hard with he light, i know its a make shift goofy led thing but its still bright lol! The outside plants are lookin super happy and doing there thing.
0DE692CD A8D6 4A48 AB0D 8AFD1094599C
5D72519F 8FB8 4C4C 9E7E 634B19446265
27C1046C 0776 4DE0 A29B F2DADAB20E2F

Z

Zab

Lookin good there Bear, plants are looking great, how many plants outdoors? How is the weather there, no more snow I hope. After our total melt here, then snow and melt then more snow ๐Ÿ˜† its almost all gone again.
And did you figure the lung room out ? Didnt really get too zipped on 420 but had a great sleep.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Lookin good there Bear, plants are looking great, how many plants outdoors? How is the weather there, no more snow I hope. After our total melt here, then snow and melt then more snow ๐Ÿ˜† its almost all gone again.
And did you figure the lung room out ? Didnt really get too zipped on 420 but had a great sleep.
Hey thanks, they are snapping back. Hopefully they get a little bigger but overall they seem to be doing ok : ) weather is finally warm spring like weather consistently, with some showers in the forecast but nothing to crazy. The snow is gone!!! Hahaha! Pretty sure if we got a snow right now id crack completely and move to Arizona (the parts it never snows!) : )

havent messed with the room as the temps are consistent and still havent needed the AC but its coming and fast! Im going to try and insulate the what would be lung room and just cool the entire room๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ i originally wanted the entire footprint of the shed to be grow space so going the route with opening it up will be closer to my original idea, im ok with that.

I have 21 plants outside right now, im counting on a few of those being males. I pulled a male two days ago that showed over night. Im sure there are more : ) weโ€™ll see. The outdoor garden is how i kicked my 420 off! Watered around with a joint ( havent smoked herb in a over month just been eating it). Had some family in town for the weekend also which was super fun for everybody.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I just have never had any luck with revegging outdoors! It invariably winds up as a Mexican standoff! The plant going, fuck you, and me going fuck you to the plant! But I am the one with the shotgun!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I just have never had any luck with revegging outdoors! It invariably winds up as a Mexican standoff! The plant going, fuck you, and me going fuck you to the plant! But I am the one with the shotgun!
Hmmm. ๐Ÿคž im going to up pot the rest of them this week, ill get the light back on them this evening. Hopefully the ones that havent started showing are female when the time comes. I things start showing and they are female I could run a light depro right?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
In theory! When Mine shows they were 1 foot tall! And when they were 1.5 feet tall after a month, they just kind of stalled out! So yeah, I suppose you could light dep a bunch of 2 foot tall plants! Iโ€™m not an authority on it obviously! Iโ€™ve just been burned enough times that I wait until Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™re not going to prematurely flower which is around 1 June here in Norcal! I donโ€™t have a problem with winding up with 10 1 pound plants instead of 3 3 Pound plants that are a pain in the ass to maintain! Iโ€™m old! And tired! Not in this for the ego! Lol! I get them a little jump indoors and then put them out. It may work out for you! I hope it does big time! I will put 10 photo plants out the first or second week in May and nine out of 10 of them will prematurely flower. And the 10th will not quite flower, but be revenging all summer and wind up a tangled mess! My experience with it! So now I take the path of least resistance! When it comes to prematurely, flowering, mistress, karma is not kind to me! Lol

Last edited:
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
In theory! When Mine shows they were 1 foot tall! And when they were 1.5 feet tall after a month, they just kind of stalled out! So yeah, I suppose you could light dep a bunch of 2 foot tall plants! Iโ€™m not an authority on it obviously! Iโ€™ve just been burned enough times that I wait until Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™re not going to prematurely flower which is around 1 June here in Norcal! I donโ€™t have a problem with winding up with 10 1 pound plants instead of 3 3 Pound plants that are a pain in the ass to maintain! Iโ€™m old! And tired! Not in this for the ego! Lol! I get them a little jump indoors and then put them out. It may work out for you! I hope it does big time! I will put 10 photo plants out the first or second week in May and nine out of 10 of them will prematurely flower. And the 10th will not quite flower, but be revenging all summer and wind up a tangled mess! My experience with it! So now I take the path of least resistance! When it comes to prematurely, flowering, mistress, karma is not kind to me! Lol
Thats great insight! Taking what you said about getting burned. If they start stalling out im going to consider not moving forward with things out doors. Id be starting another indoor run soon enough, with that said i would then evaluate what was left to try and dep if is worth it. Thanks for the feedback!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Iโ€™ll shut up here in a minute! When a female plant flowers at less than 14 hours of daylight, they donโ€™t seem to do well as the hours of daylight increase! At least, in my experience! 15 hours of daylight doesnโ€™t seem to do much for a budding plant! You can probably manipulate things using lights or light deprivation, but itโ€™s just too much of a hassle! I just donโ€™t think the risk reward factor justifies, putting them out too early! But thatโ€™s just me! A lot of people seem to get away with it! I guess Iโ€™m just not one of them! And I enjoy your thread! Yeee! Haaaa!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Iโ€™ll shut up here in a minute! When a female plant flowers at less than 14 hours of daylight, they donโ€™t seem to do well as the hours of daylight increase! At least, in my experience! 15 hours of daylight doesnโ€™t seem to do much for a budding plant! You can probably manipulate things using lights or light deprivation, but itโ€™s just too much of a hassle! I just donโ€™t think the risk reward factor justifies, putting them out too early! But thatโ€™s just me! A lot of people seem to get away with it! I guess Iโ€™m just not one of them! And I enjoy your thread! Yeee! Haaaa!
No shutโ€™n up needed in this thread! I really appreciate your experience and opinions Oldchucky! were going to find out if im one of them! Hahaha!!! Yeeee haaaaawwww!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Latest posts

Top Bottom