Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Heres those pics from todays water/feed and defoliation.
IMG 6221
IMG 6224
IMG 6226
IMG 6227
IMG 6228

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Impressive stuff, dude!
Thanks for the kind words!!! I know its not the top notch stuff but if it impresses someone out there, that makes me happy : ) im new to the indoor so I really have no clue what im doing : ) lots of reading here on the farm and with the occasional odd question thread lol. Thanks again!

figolus

figolus

Thanks for the kind words!!! I know its not the top notch stuff but if it impresses someone out there, that makes me happy : ) im new to the indoor so I really have no clue what im doing : ) lots of reading here on the farm and with the occasional odd question thread lol. Thanks again!
Jaffa kree 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Q

QsCannabis

Your grow is looking good, but I'm wondering if these are supposed to be autos or if you need to change the cycle yet? Just morbidly curious
And happy birthday, even if it is a day late.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Your grow is looking good, but I'm wondering if these are supposed to be autos or if you need to change the cycle yet? Just morbidly curious
And happy birthday, even if it is a day late.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!

These are photos : ) I’ve had a couple hiccups along the way so I’m trying to grow them a few more weeks before flipping them. They are roughly at their 3 month mark. Also I’m not 100% certain on what I’m doing hahaha, I like to learn this way. Thanks for checking the thread out!! : )

Are you starting anything indoor or outdoor this season?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Were all your plants regs? I forgot🤷‍♂️
“Regs” like photo non femmed? They are photo non femmed seeds : ) The cat I got them from used to kick around the forum and recommended this site for a tool. When I got all the seeds from him he gave them to me in the bud it was grown from to test the buds! Brilliant!! I thought so at least lol. He says the weed should be ten fold fire once they’ve been sexed🤷🏼‍♂️ it was all great smoke even with have been seeded, the dude is old timer like throw a fish in the hole in spring and maybe give it some shit throughout the season : ) super smooth and tasty! Like really smooth!

• Love
Reactions: Zab
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
OKAY EVERYBODY!!!! The Raskals showed me her hairs!!!!! Fuck yeah! It has been my favorite plant so far and was really really really hoping for it to be fem! Thank you pizza Jesus!!!🙏🍕 the structure of the plant will give me the most buds : )
I have a few hours this afternoon without the childrenses so im going to commit crime in the shed and take some clones! Ugh, not stoked and want someone to hold my hand through the entire process (it’s been years since I’ve done it) I know! Put my big boy pants on and get to cuttin, dont be surprised when I come back later without having taken cuts 😂
IMG 6234
IMG 6235
IMG 6236
IMG 6237

Latest posts

Top Bottom