Grow Journal - A Noobie Diary.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Knewnewp

Knewnewp

Thank you, I will put up pictures with them under no lights =p
I have them all on as it does get quite cold where I am, thankfully the lights are on at night XD
I'll be moving them into 3 gallon pots soon. Unless they can do fine in the cups for another 4days. Soonest I could get another bag of all mix.
Otherwise I'll be going 50% all mix 50% lightmix for the 3 gallon pots.

Then eventually upgrading them to 7 gallons XD
Transplanting causes stress / shock. Want to avoid it with autos altogether and minimize it with photos. No biggie but it may cost you some time in veg as the stress will slow growth. Like everything it varies strain to strain. Your ladies may not feel it.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

13 days until the 10 week mark.

Tomorrow is watering time... so for flushing we just water them tomorrow and get run off and same again when they're dry & that's it ¿. Or how does flushing at the end work?

Also heard using organics some people don't even bother to flush

They are extremely dense the buds anyway, good sign¿

20201015 215308
20201015 215304
20201015 215258
20201015 215256
20201015 215248
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

13 days until the 10 week mark.

Tomorrow is watering time... so for flushing we just water them tomorrow and get run off and same again when they're dry & that's it ¿. Or how does flushing at the end work?

Also heard using organics some people don't even bother to flush

They are extremely dense the buds anyway, good sign¿
Just water. But I water my last time 3days or so before dark period of 48 hrs. Depends on the pot size but I want em almost completely dry by the time 48 dark is over and they barely drink in the dark so fairly dry going into it.

There are reasons ppl do this but mine is purely about not having to lug mounds of wet heavy dirt around. When its dry it makes it so much easier. Mind you I only have one soil grow but different harvest times and after the first plant went into dark and then cut and was wet I was like fuck that shit and let the others dry. I cant say its beneficial one way or the other.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Just water. But I water my last time 3days or so before dark period of 48 hrs. Depends on the pot size but I want em almost completely dry by the time 48 dark is over and they barely drink in the dark so fairly dry going into it.

There are reasons ppl do this but mine is purely about not having to lug mounds of wet heavy dirt around. When its dry it makes it so much easier. Mind you I only have one soil grow but different harvest times and after the first plant went into dark and then cut and was wet I was like fuck that shit and let the others dry. I cant say its beneficial one way or the other.

Cheers bud I'll keep that in mind :)
Can't wait to start a new grow. Going all out next one 😁.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Sweet whats the plans so far?

Hopefully get a dehumidifier. I think I'm also being sponsored a light.. (hush hush) XD, as far as nutrients go, we shouldn't burn them this time, I'll still read up more on it, but I'll start 1/4th strength and go by what the plants say. Also gonna trim them alot better 1week before we flip so we get maximum light in there plus airflow and alotless useless stuff at the bottom :p

We only used biobizz grow and bloom, think we should look into boosters or calmag or anything like that ¿

I think we done okay this time around as a first grow though.

Our buds aren't massive but they're extremely tight and dense, just a bit bigger and I'd be more happy XD.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, great job man, you did phenomenal for a first grow, your obviously on your way to becoming a high end grower, you've got good analytical skills, decision making and pretty clear communicator. So you'll only do better as time goes one, Cheers!

for your cure try and dry nice and slowly, keeping temps low so you don't "evaporate" those precious terpenes and phenols you worked so hard to build. Even temps above 70F can evaporate them out of the plant as they dry, so keep them cool/dry and lock that flavor inside as the water content evaporates...

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Beautiful girls

Bigger and better girls next time 😁

Yea, great job man, you did phenomenal for a first grow, your obviously on your way to becoming a high end grower, you've got good analytical skills, decision making and pretty clear communicator. So you'll only do better as time goes one, Cheers!

for your cure try and dry nice and slowly, keeping temps low so you don't "evaporate" those precious terpenes and phenols you worked so hard to build. Even temps above 70F can evaporate them out of the plant as they dry, so keep them cool/dry and lock that flavor inside as the water content evaporates...

Yeah we'll just be doing it inside the tent with them up in the air and the fan on the floor. Well now we know how to feed properly I think we'll be golden 😁

I'm gonna go with the bucket method I think, 1x plastic bucket with th RH meter built into the lid, instead of multiple jars

See how that one goes. I'll buy humidity packs also jus incase

Can't wait to start anew Franks 😁

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Thinking of cutting tomorrow, pictures.. can't get good ones sadly. thoughts?
All the trichs are in tightly, all orange etc on most of th plantos, ignore th foxtailing

20201020 220842
20201020 220831
20201020 220852
20201020 220837
20201020 222632
20201020 222629
20201020 220837
20201020 222626
20201020 220831
20201020 222622
20201020 222635
20201020 220800
20201020 222620
20201020 220752
20201020 222616
20201020 215758
20201020 222608
20201020 215750
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But theose flowers sure looking pretty. Its funny I always can't wait to cut then I get depressed about cutting them... that last all through the drying and trimming. Then I forget all about it and can't wait for the cure. I hate smoking just dried bud knowing how much better it will be in a month or 2. Its nice now to always have well cured bud kicking around. I swear its so funny I have a buddy that half asses it and his shit is fluffy and look like he'll but he dries and cures it well... I dont get it why he can't put the effort into the grow but I tell ya after a good dry and cure even that goofy looking shit shocks ppl when they smoke it. We always make fun of his shit but hey if ya didn't see it before the grinder you would think its nice smooth smoke with good flavor.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

These are beautiful flowers. You did an amazing job, man. That is a grow most would be proud of. Can’t wait to see your next!

Just want bigger next time, much bigger D:
Trying to think of what to cure them in

Do I really need 'food grade' bucket and gamma lids?=p
Searching for something useable on amazon UK

Latest posts

Top Bottom