Grow Journal - A Noobie Diary.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

It does m8. I just listened to my lady's.. Dry soil water. Droopy leaves water. U get to know what they want and when. Do a flush leave to dry a little. And go from there m8. U shud be fine.. Looking good though m8

Maths is my weak point lol. So if 1ml to litre.. and we have given them 200Ml that's 0.2litres? So we have been fine with feeding them or am I a dumbass. I can't tell lol.

Or if it is 1ml to 1l then 200ml is 200l?? Which would be over 40 gallon so it has to be the first one right ¿

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

If i hsd to guesstimate. I think we have given the plants 150ml to 200ml biobloom to reach 600+ppm. So that would need how much water,?
It tells u on bottle m8.. I use canna terra. Flower. 50ml.per 10l.and 15ml.on pk boost. Per 10L.carnt go wrong. I make 20L.and just double my nutes to the amount of water. I use water PhD at 6.2 6.8. Not had any probs.. U have defo givin them to much. Do a flush n start again with ya feeding. Try and get your feed to water. Spot on. Read the bottle n go from that. ie. If your nutes say 20ml to 10L.and u do 40L. U just add 80ml.to 40 L. And so on.. U will be fine m8. Everything else is good temps. Humidity. And so on u can sometimes go over board looking after them like growing a baby lol

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

It tells u on bottle m8.. I use canna terra. Flower. 50ml.per 10l.and 15ml.on pk boost. Per 10L.carnt go wrong. I make 20L.and just double my nutes to the amount of water. I use water PhD at 6.2 6.8. Not had any probs.. U have defo givin them to much. Do a flush n start again with ya feeding. Try and get your feed to water. Spot on. Read the bottle n go from that. ie. If your nutes say 20ml to 10L.and u do 40L. U just add 80ml.to 40 L. And so on.. U will be fine m8. Everything else is good temps. Humidity. And so on u can sometimes go over board looking after them like growing a baby lol
If it say 1ml to 1 L. That would be let's say u do 20LWater u will had 20ml.if u do 40L u would add 40ML.i use 10L pot to do my water. And add that to my bucket. Twice the add 100ml.flower feed and 30ml.pk boost. It's well confusing but with a little time u get the hang of it. What does the feed say add to how much water?

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Yes m8.. 1ml to 1L.so if ya giving them say 10LEach.u will need 10LPer 10L..

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

This is the chart bud -)

So if I need to reach 600PPM of food and this is to go by and it takes 200ML roughly to reach 600PPM isn't the water overkill? lol

Can you all tell I got the lowest grade for maths? I can 😂

AllmixXD
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

This is the chart bud -)
yes m8.. So week 5 u just need to be spot with water to nutes..1ml to 1L.so if u give them say 5L each water u just had 5ml.of nutes. And bloom u wud give a little more cause that say 2ml per L so that would be 10ml per 5L.do u feed by hand or do u have an auto feeding system.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

yes m8.. So week 5 u just need to be spot with water to nutes..1ml to 1L.so if u give them say 5L each water u just had 5ml.of nutes. And bloom u wud give a little more cause that say 2ml per L so that would be 10ml per 5L.do u feed by hand or do u have an auto feeding system.

Hand bud, but 5ML of feed the PPM levels are wayyyyyyy to low, is that okay?

Aqua said 600PPM of feed is decent, but 600PPM of feed would be like 200ML of biobloom per plant of this stuff 'which we have been doing'..
We jus poured it in till the PPM is right, didn't bother with the whole 1ML to 1L thing.

So that's a lot of water isn't it lol

My poor mind is boggled 😂

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Hand bud, but 5ML of feed the PPM levels are wayyyyyyy to low, is that okay?

Aqua said 600PPM of feed is decent, but 600PPM of feed would be like 200ML of biobloom per plant of this stuff 'which we have been doing'..
We jus poured it in till the PPM is right, didn't bother with the whole 1ML to 1L thing.

So that's a lot of water isn't it lol

My poor mind is boggled 😂
Ya m8 u have confused me lol.. Like I said earlier I don't bother with all that ppm. C02 levels. It's a weed m8. Grows in the wild. Just do what they want.. Iam running a 300wcfl. And a Mars hydro Led unit. Temps are 23.5.at nyt and around 16.8.in the day. UK weather is shit so I run at nyt. Humidity is 42 to 45%..never bothered over thinking things. And I'd say my 1st is doing fine no probs..it will be easy once u get it ryt. Even if u have to feed by hand m8 that little extra time will make all the difference when done ryt. Gl m8

chemistry

chemistry

Spot on Chem. You carnt go wrong. With Canna so easy to use.... Think 1tunes is just trying to hard tbh.. Happy growing. Peeps

You know what it's like, you read and read and read, and your brain gives up. lol I've not used the OP's nuit range, but unless it's chealated (in which case I'd be gone), then one mill per litre is a good starting point, you can always feed twice a day if your plants go pale.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

You know what it's like, you read and read and read, and your brain gives up. lol I've not used the OP's nuit range, but unless it's chealated (in which case I'd be gone), then one mill per litre is a good starting point, you can always feed twice a day if your plants go pale.

I'll give it a shot and try check the ppm levels.. I'll up the watering to 10L I think too. 3gallon pots. Should be good.

I was just going by PPM level but we'll try 10ML for the 10L and see how it is and how much PPM is in it

But first water only with 10L XD

chemistry

chemistry

I'll give it a shot and try check the ppm levels.. I'll up the watering to 10L I think too. 3gallon pots. Should be good.

I was just going by PPM level but we'll try 10ML for the 10L and see how it is and how much PPM is in it

But first water only with 10L XD

If you want to try an experiment, get a litre of water and a pippet, using the pippet drop one mill of nuits into the litre of water and use your PPM meter to see what reading you get in PPM's, you need to test your water first, and take away the waters PPM reading from the water with the nuits added, this should give you the PPM reading for 1ml to a litre of feed. 👍

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Thanks bud I'll do that and post results when I'm there-)
If it seems too low or normal just let.me.know lol
Not sure how my plants survived if I have been overfeeding them so much lol.Xd

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Thanks bud I'll do that and post results when I'm there-)
If it seems too low or normal just let.me.know lol
Not sure how my plants survived if I have been overfeeding them so much lol.Xd
There plants m8. They are quite hardy. 10ml.to 10L.feed half so 5LPer plant. And go from there to little is better than to much. Don't over think like Chem said.. Iv let mine dropp.go limp. And dry soon bounce back m8. Gl

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Lots of pixtures.

Done all plants with 10L of water each. No feed.

Still don't understand how 10ML of bloom will be fine PPM wise..

Should we take the brown leaves off the one bad plant?

Could only.add 20 pics XD and they're all mixed up:p

20200928 002928
20200927 230537 007
20200927 215805
20200927 230537 006
20200927 232059
20200927 232057
20200927 231355
20200927 220024
20200927 230543
20200927 220021
20200927 230541
20200927 215819
20200927 230539
20200927 224135
20200927 220035
20200927 232005
20200927 232002
20200927 231957
20200927 231954
20200927 224210
LEDNOOB

LEDNOOB

Yea, lower, put them in bigger pots, and move them together for God's sake. Shut off a few lights, (for now) and move them out gradually, turn on lights as needed. I could put all those under 1 of those lights. Your just generating unnecessary heat in there right now.

Otherwise, they look pretty good actually. color is kinda off, but I think that's the light. can you post some pic's with the lights off please? and up close.

I use a soil mix like that also, it's the best medium IMO, actually. Don't forget a shot of humic every now and again. I like to give it follar, and roots, but just don't over do it. It will really work well with what your doing there.
Hi sorry what is humic? I’m 3 weeks into my first grow ( soil ) using the same soil as used in this thread. I’m trying to go without any liquid fertilisers for the whole grow, I have been doing research on natural fertilisers like coffee grounds and seaweed...

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Hi sorry what is humic? I’m 3 weeks into my first grow ( soil ) using the same soil as used in this thread. I’m trying to go without any liquid fertilisers for the whole grow, I have been doing research on natural fertilisers like coffee grounds and seaweed...

humics are "organic matter" mostly really small stuff that's ancient.

important components of humus, the major organic fraction of soil, peat, and coal (and also a constituent of many upland streams, dystrophic lakes, and ocean water)

humic substances were often viewed through a lens of acid–base theory that described humic acids, as organic acids, and their conjugate bases, humates, as important components of organic matter. Through this viewpoint humic acids were defined as organic substances extracted from soil that coagulate (form small solid pieces) when a strong-base extract is acidified, whereas fulvic acids are organic acids that remain soluble (stay dissolved) when a strong-base extract is acidified.

There's probably some cute formula I could give you if I was intelligent enough on this matter. It would probably look something like the following: A- + B+ <=>(A- +C+) (B+ + C-) The arrows indicating greater or equal too.

Essentially, what humics do, is provide some basic building blocks to the puzzle and also allow "buffering capacity"

Buffer capacity (β) is defined as the moles of an acid or base necessary to change the pH of a solution by 1, divided by the pH change and the volume of buffer in liters; it is a unitless number. A buffer resists changes in pH due to the addition of an acid or base though consumption of the buffer.

The plants look really good BTW, I would keep adding a little potassium anyway you can.
What I usually do here is this: I use some monopotassium phosphate at this time, pH balanced with some potassium hydroxide.

Watch your runoff ph and adjust accordingly, don't go any extreme, try to keep it right around 6.5 Aqua might have some other advice, or perhaps some of the others, but that's what I would suggest. For what it's worth. (yellowing/browning leaf tips).

At this point, I'd hit them with a mild every now and again until there finished. How far are you away from harvest?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom