Grow Journal - A Noobie Diary.

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vortexa

vortexa

If u dont have optimal conditions and know what ur doing 100% u should never use a small pot bruv

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

If u dont have optimal conditions and know what ur doing 100% u should never use a small pot bruv

Small pot?

Anyway
Conditions were 57% RH and 15.7c @2:30am

Humidifier has been reset to turn on below 60%RH although it's saying the rooms been at 61% since last night so never turned on once when set to 55%

Last edited:
Playerfun

Playerfun

I hope you have a lot more space for those. I grew one plant in a 25 gal and it was about 6ft tall and as wide as your grow area! Lol and I’m a newbie. I put a moisture monitor in mine. Good luck! People have lots of great advice. I used three different fertilizers and monitored my ph on my water.

Hello all this me and my friends first grow. Our plans consist of 5 white widows and 1 critical.

Pictures are as follows for setup etc.

So far my biggest issue is watering, I've been consistent with it so far, the bigger they get the less water it seems they need so far, because of the slight shade the plants are giving out. So far I'm just watering them till they feel top heavy and it seems to be working okay. Feel free to weigh in your opinions on the pictures.

These pictures are today.

Grow start date roughly the 6th of July so they're 20days old.
Hello all this me and my friends first grow. Our plans consist of 5 white widows and 1 critical.

Pictures are as follows for setup etc.

So far my biggest issue is watering, I've been consistent with it so far, the bigger they get the less water it seems they need so far, because of the slight shade the plants are giving out. So far I'm just watering them till they feel top heavy and it seems to be working okay. Feel free to weigh in your opinions on the pictures.

These pictures are today.

Grow start date roughly the 6th of July so they're 20days old.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Pint jars hold about 1oz of trimmed bud give or take a little depending on density, hopefully that will help you calculate how many you need.

Those are 1L jars, my friend got similar jars for much cheaper - just unbranded & slightly horrible looking, massive things though.. so gonna go there instead of paying £15 for 3L 😨

FourthCity

FourthCity

Those are 1L jars, my friend got similar jars for much cheaper - just unbranded & slightly horrible looking, massive things though.. so gonna go there instead of paying £15 for 3L 😨
Liter? Never heard of it. Im sure you meant they are quart jars 😜, those should be good for two ounces. I thought your jars were smaller because the necks look small and the hygrometers look so big. Quick tip for cheap jars, not sure if this applies to the UK but if you have any big second hand shops (like Goodwill in the US) they tend to have all kinds of nice big glass and ceramic jars for next to nothing.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I just use 500ml nescaffe jars m8 never had a problem with curing in them. Every 2 I know drinks the stuff so plenty about gl m8 have u smoked any yet?

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Not yet . My mate has but it's still kinda wet etc. Gonna wait till cured properly etc for a few days still got one hanging but got 7 jars. 8 tomorrow night. I'll post a pic up of it all. I probably trimmed too much off them in all honestly lol.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

One more plant to jar then a small break and onto next grow with @SpiderFarmerLED

& bigger n better:p
Nice m8u done good.. What do u do with ya trash.? Only asking because u can make edibles out of that stuff.. Iv just made some flapjacks out of mine lol. Best buzz iv had for a while. Worth a think about.. Don't waste fck all m8. N in this game. Gl on ya next 1

amekins

amekins

Nice m8u done good.. What do u do with ya trash.? Only asking because u can make edibles out of that stuff.. Iv just made some flapjacks out of mine lol. Best buzz iv had for a while. Worth a think about.. Don't waste fck all m8. N in this game. Gl on ya next 1
Use as much of the plant as able.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

actually gonna look into what aquaa does with jellos, giving him a break from me for aa bit though lol, constaantlyyy aat him 😂

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

actually gonna look into what aquaa does with jellos, giving him a break from me for aa bit though lol, constaantlyyy aat him 😂
Easy m8 coconut oil or tich.. Gummy bears. Corn syrup. You tubes full of funky stuff u can make out of your trash m8. I prefer cannabutter. But each to there own

IMG 20201107 110658
IMG 20201107 142443
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Finally last jar done. Was a bit more generous n left slightly more on incase i murdered the other plants lol. Had to cellotape around the edges as it's not very air tight tbh

20201108 001015

Latest posts

Top Bottom