Grow locker is coming together

• Thread starter King Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MMJInsiders

...you already have the brackets for shelves. cut those two shelving runners in half...
Good call on the shelf brackets Jsän, didn't even notice them. That could make your job a bit easier King. I am not 100% on a suspended set-up for exactly the reason smoking gun pointed out. If you hang, you will need to come up with a way to keep the plants from pushing the rig up. You may be able to get away with some strong magnets with something that protrudes outward attached to them to hold the trellis down (assuming the cab is magnetic) or add two more of the shelf rails Jsän poited out to the front of the cab and modify the shelf brackets (cut them short, just so they overlap the pvc trellis frame) to keep the pvc trellis from pushing upward.

convex

convex

Try a passive intake.
Turn off your intake fan and leave the exhaust running, might bring up the temps.

cheers

K

King Fresh

I have also thought about hanging a screen for scroging, but I don't believe it would work as the growth of the plant would push the screen back up rather than force the growth outward.

I don't really want to push them down, I just want to have the buds supported by the trellis so they are not falling all over each other.

K

King Fresh

Try a passive intake.
Turn off your intake fan and leave the exhaust running, might bring up the temps.

cheers

I did that and it stayed around the same temp.
Believe it or not I was shocked.
I'm gonna try slowing down the inline fan and insulating with infrared or adding a small heater.
Thanks convex

M

MMJInsiders

I would get some ideas now, but I wouldn't go ape shit on this temp deal just yet. As the environment changes, adding pots, soil, plants, etc, conditions like temp and airflow will change as well. My tents are cooler when clones first go in, By the time they are 4 feet tall it is a different story entirely. You may find yourself trying to undo what you worked so hard to do in the first place.

I find it is always easier to heat up than to cool down. YMMV

K

King Fresh

KMK's DIY Thermo-Control Outlet.

you already have the brackets for shelves. cut those two shelving runners in half.the brackets are cheap at HDepot. some wire shelving = done.

how is that double door for light leaks? (i had to make a lid for mine)

odor during flower?
whats the summer temp for that room?
the axial fans might not be enough if ambient temps +85..

and i would deff loose the yo-yo's. i have read lots of journals. and id say they are to blame for near 70% of all luminary/gravity mishaps.

chains bolted to I hooks.
cup hooks to hold the slack.

...just some noob thoughts.

it is coming along great.

Thanks bro, yeah the shelving brackets! if I modify the shelving brackets to support the pvc frame that might work. Nice

K

King Fresh

I would get some ideas now, but I wouldn't go ape shit on this temp deal just yet. As the environment changes, adding pots, soil, plants, etc, conditions like temp and airflow will change as well. My tents are cooler when clones first go in, By the time they are 4 feet tall it is a different story entirely. You may find yourself trying to undo what you worked so hard to do in the first place.

I find it is always easier to heat up than to cool down. YMMV

Copy that bro

K

King Fresh

Hey guys been trying to get stuff together. I have added the inline fan speed controller in, let's see if that will bring up the temp during lights on hours.

I'm finding out that a have a light leak problem on the doors and all the seals.
I've thought of using a white poly plastic or infrared block and tape to line the inside or just caulking the corners and foam strips on the doors.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey guys been trying to get stuff together. I have added the inline fan speed controller in, let's see if that will bring up the temp during lights on hours.

I'm finding out that a have a light leak problem on the doors and all the seals.
I've thought of using a white poly plastic or infrared block and tape to line the inside or just caulking the corners and foam strips on the doors.

Why not go with both? That way you have really ensured the cab is sealed up.

Top Bottom