Grow Log #2 (2nd Tent 5 Square Feet)

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

The tut smokes well. I will check the harvest from today in 1 week and give a fair assessment. I predict 3 oz on this plant it is not very budular. :D but it is quality.

gwheels

gwheels

Tut is chopped. Last grow i went 10 weeks of flower this time i ran out of time at 8 weeks. I will leave the GG4 and try and move it over and put it in the tent at the new place on Monday. This way it can go 2 to 4 more weeks if needed.
It is good to be stocked up again. I should be good until my new round harvests :D And those beans drop April 1 at the new residence.

I dropped the light to 10 inches from the tops and spread out the GG4 with wires so that the light can reach the buds better.

It can't hurt...

20190328 082156
20190328 082104
20190328 082001
20190328 081943
gwheels

gwheels

The 4k board makes it pretty leafy. I will probably use this to veg big plants when i get started with a couple of flowering ones :D

gwheels

gwheels

I chopped some buds 2 weeks ago and then 1 week ago. The ones from 2 weeks ago were ok but wow the ones from last week are STRONG. Todays chop should be perfect.
King Tut tastes right too. Floral, fruity, energetic with a residual relaxation. I might throw one outside i think the bud structure would be decent vs mold.

gwheels

gwheels

The tut is dry enough now. I will put it in the bud keeper and get it a little dryer and then jar it. The tray was clean before i ground those buds. I knocked it all out and cleaned it to see what the trichs are like and there are lots. :D It is a great strain and i have 4 seeds left. So this one will get grown again in the future.

Kief
Frosty tut
King tut cured ready for jars
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

The tut is dry enough now. I will put it in the bud keeper and get it a little dryer and then jar it. The tray was clean before i ground those buds. I knocked it all out and cleaned it to see what the trichs are like and there are lots. :D It is a great strain and i have 4 seeds left. So this one will get grown again in the future.
I cant stop looking at that kief!!! I've already thought of 7 different ways of smoking it!

gwheels

gwheels

This shows me the Samsung strips produce trich covered buds. All of the lights do. Some just do certain things better than others.

And I am forever sticking to 18/6 and 12/12 unless it is a sativa and wont finish. I will sort that out in a flower room when i have time to think about it.

Srenots

Srenots

This shows me the Samsung strips produce trich covered buds. All of the lights do. Some just do certain things better than others.

And I am forever sticking to 18/6 and 12/12 unless it is a sativa and wont finish. I will sort that out in a flower room when i have time to think about it.
even if its Sativa....let it do its thing....takes alot of patience .... but end product is worth it dig?

Phylex

Phylex

What are these Samsung strips you're talking about?

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

@Phylex
I think u are right. You can get them from a couple online retailers under parts for TV but I think they make them as growlight strips now. Not to sure.

Phylex

Phylex

@Phylex
I think u are right. You can get them from a couple online retailers under parts for TV but I think they make them as growlight strips now. Not to sure.
Okay, that explains it. When I looked them up, most hits were for TV's so I thought I was looking at something different. thanks

gwheels

gwheels

I am in the middle of moving. Fun wow. In that time I built my new flower room and I am pondering chopping the GG4 to move over the last tent and light etc.

The light came from true northern lighting and is made by a guy in Waterloo Ontario.

The GG4 is close to finished....

20190407 070041
20190407 070022 1
gwheels

gwheels

The gg4 is very tasty. I will grow more of this when i make room.

I relocated addresses and have a spiffy veg and flower room now. The flower room is 6 x 10 x 5 foot 11 tall. Powered by 680 watts of 3/3.5k cobs, a CMH 315 (3.2 and 4.2 bulbs) and 400 watts of Samsung 4k

This is all for my personal use so this is about to get ridiculous :D

I will get my Heisenbeans in a couple of weeks and will run Heisenbeans exclusively for all of my indica needs. Lets grow some FIRE

Currently have train wreck, jack herer and white widow getting ready to try things out.

Looking forward to some purple punch and gg4Xmac :D They will be soaking in a couple of weeks

Ready
Starting 2
Starting again

Latest posts

Top Bottom