Grow Log #2 (2nd Tent 5 Square Feet)

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I tucked a bud away in the tent a week ago. The flavor is really unusual in a very pleasant way.

I have had a lot of critical mass and cheese and they start to taste the same. This is very different. A complete lack of skunk which is really nice for a change.

It is a rockstar but the stuff drying now will be better. It is a week older.

I had to chop it. I ran out of time. But that is the end of that. Now they can flower until they are good and ready.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I also put a 3 day dry bud into the ardent. I ate that while i was moving and it was a bit uncomfortable. I should really weigh it out instead of eating buds.

But I got over it and ate the whole thing. All in the name of baked science..
Lol what was the hypothesis. Sounds like you didnt eat enough!;)

gwheels

gwheels

I decarbed some king tut as well.
GG4 was strong. Comes on hard and really makes you sleepy after a couple of hours of strong buzz.
The king tut is stronger. The effects come in a little quicker and it is more active. But if you eat too much of this one it causes that sativa over thinking problem. So this is a proceed with caution.

Taste wise the GG4 is more pleasant. The king tut is really bitter with a slightly floral/sweet aroma.

2 grams of bud came on in 30 minutes lasted 3 1/2 hours intensely and detuned to a pleasant hum.

Top Bottom