Grow or smoke, choose one.

• Thread starter cali2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

That would be torture for me to grow some fine dank and never even sample it....In the words of Lucky Luciano (Christian Slater/Mobsters) " I don't accept the choices!" Lmao,
That's kinda like asking a straight guy to pick between a big dick or little dick in his ass, some questions in this life are best left unanswered!

fractal

fractal

that's an impossible question. I never find it as satisfying to smoke anybody else's herb. Never met anybody who had anything even close to what I grew myself. When I smoke what I grew, it just feels right. Smoking other people's herb always makes me feel weird. There's something synergistic going on when you create your own smoke, it is a part of you and then you ingest it and it resonates with you in some way. Hell I can't grow now though I would probably choose smoke for the time being.

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

i love both pretty equally, but theres no way i could handle my babes all day without resisting an urge to smoke

C

cali2

I stopped growing for like 8 months last year, I felt so unwhole. I love growing this plant. But smokin it is a must to complete the circle. Who's the retard who came up with this question! HaHa

Mogrow

Mogrow

grow

Top Bottom