Grow questions for clones

• Thread starter Kbenson420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancorn

mancorn

Your clone was most likely growing under low light (fluorescence) by the breeder. So if you moved it into direct sun (which is many times more intense) then it will fry your clone. They need to be in the shade for at least a few days, and up to a week depending on the conditions.

A little hard to tell, but looks like your growing tip did not burn. Move the plant into the shade ASAP. The burned leaves are toast. But just leave the plant alone and make sure the growing cube stays moist for the next few days and hopefully she'll pull through.

Kbenson420

Kbenson420

Your clone was most likely growing under low light (fluorescence) by the breeder. So if you moved it into direct sun (which is many times more intense) then it will fry your clone. They need to be in the shade for at least a few days, and up to a week depending on the conditions.

A little hard to tell, but looks like your growing tip did not burn. Move the plant into the shade ASAP. The burned leaves are toast. But just leave the plant alone and make sure the growing cube stays moist for the next few days and hopefully she'll pull through.
I did that night and have made sure it gets indirect sunlight as well as my other 2 thank you

Arlo12765

Arlo12765

Sorry for the thread jacking, I have a couple of clones that are going for the world record for suspended animation. 5 weeks since cutting and I'm not sure if there alive or dead. Strangest thing I've seen. Not really a clone guy so I'm sure I f-ed something up. They look exactly the same as the second I took them. Hit me up Guinness.
I’m having the same issue and I am going to try changing the soil I start in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom