Grow Room Setup

• Thread starter Farmacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmacy

Farmacy

Hey, guys!

I need some help on a setup, I have a room that is just shy of 250 sq. feet. I have 1 300w veg/flower spectrum LED panel, 2 300w bloom specific LED panels, a 400w remote ballast (hps/mh) and a 150w HPS. I also have a good amount of t5's and t8's laying around.

I can dedicate everything I just listed to my new room, but I don't even know where to start.

I also have 3 very large and tall cabinets that I intend to use 1 for a cloning area and the other 2 for veg, unless you guys tell me I should do otherwise.

Please help me on how I should set this up, I'd be eternally indebted to you!

Thank You,

Farmacy

Tank333

Tank333

Well, what are the dimensions of your room? Are your veg cabinets 100% light proof? Can you be okay with only being able to access a veg cab for the 12 hours your flowering lights are on? Or would you feel comfortable putting up a wall to seperate the veg and flower rooms?

Me personally, I think I would use the T-5's and floruos for moms and clones, and then use the 150w HPS for your pre-bloom veg. Maybe use the 300w veg/bloom LED as a two-stage pre-flowering veg?

Then put the rest of the LED's around the 400w HPS. Then concentrate your flowering girls under the center. Maybe have newly flowering girld right under the HPS then rotate em out towards the edges as they ripen up?

Just my thoughts on it... Keep in mind: I've never actually used anything other than 1,000 watts and a few flouros... ;)

Farmacy

Farmacy

Yes, the cabinets are light proof. I'm gonna have a hard time getting ventilation in there. Putting up a wall would be just too much of a pain. Or would it....? Dimensions are about 22x11 and 12 tall.

Top Bottom