grow shop essentials

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cbatterton

cbatterton

im going to grow shop tomorrow and picking up soil an getting water sensor. im very new to this and have one clone in a closet grow op. have fan inside circulating air and one sucking air out. i have no nutrients or pesticides...does anybody have any ideas or suggestions on what i should buy not trying to break my bank but what are your guys ideas? thanks peeps!!

Natural

Natural

A couple of grow books helped me out in the early years. Just remember they are just plants..the basics go a long way..good air light and water. Young plants don't need much of food..start them slow with light feeds. Try to keep it organic.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Cbatterton; welcome to the farm.
I saw you other thread ..i wanted say be careful feeding because the MG soil you are useing has food in it already
But
I agree with Natural, Go with a small bottle of Botanicare pure blend grow. It's not expensive.
Pureblend

And see if they have a small bag of Happy frog soil for when you have to transplant.
Happyfrog
I dont think you need to spend money on a water sensor...( i could be wrong though)

Just get a feel for weight of the cup or pot that your plant is in..
let it dry out till it feels light. Then water it and get a feel for the weight of it wet..
weed doesnt like soggy soil...it likes to dry out a little between watering

Top Bottom