..willows in the breeze....

lakside park....

....so many memories...

my favorite rush album of all time. just ahead of 2112

sorry for the hijack!

*walks the planK*

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

does any body know if the dr80 can hold the same weight as the larger models..it says 65 pounds and i got a carbon filter and fan combo that weighs 40 pounds...i ran a homebox xl a while back and had to place the filter on the floor because the rods were bending just from my air cooled hood. i would hate to buy a whole new fan and filter..heres the one i have

Q

Qman

So after reading through this thread, I went to my Hydro store today and ordered a DR150, should be here Thursday.

I had a huge debate between Grow Labs and Secret Jardins! ultimately decided on SJ.

I have a HomeBox XL that I want to retire (after 2 years) all the new designs made mine obsolete almost

Anyway, my question is this:

I have all my babies under a 1000w MH at the moment however, I have someone that wants my box.

I have a HB XS that has a 12,000 lumen (for my moms) T-5, H.O. light in it, would it be safe to put the ladies in there for a couple days under a not so intense light??

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
does any body know if the dr80 can hold the same weight as the larger models..it says 65 pounds and i got a carbon filter and fan combo that weighs 40 pounds...i ran a homebox xl a while back and had to place the filter on the floor because the rods were bending just from my air cooled hood. i would hate to buy a whole new fan and filter..heres the one i have

seminoleguerilla,

I have the DR80 and if you have 65 lbs worth of equipment to put in that tent, imho it's too much! My Can 66 filter weighs between 40-50 lbs and I don't think the tent frame could handle it. I wouldn't even think of tryin' it.

The Dark Room DR80 is 2'8"X2'8"X5'3" and will hold a 2 x 2 table comfortably. I think a 250W would be Ok but a 400W would be overkill. I use mine for seedlings and clones with a 2 x 2 8 bulb t5 and it's plenty of light!

With 65 lbs of equpipment you'll have to sit it in the corner and it would take up a quite a bit of floor space.

Grow Safe
SDC

edit...cause i can't spell

Top Bottom