Grow your own Stone - photos

• Thread starter MmJoyMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Best president? Yikes 😬. Didn't he segregate the new deal, steal all citizens gold in a heist, nominate a kkk member to the SCOTUS and redline the nations cities into racist color coded maps that put black neighborhoods in no deal zones for banks which ended up outlining many of the inner cities we see today? I think I'll end it right there before I get myself in trouble if I haven't already.

Close, but Teddy started the fda, not FDR

I agree with you in that government has no place telling private citizens how to live or what to do. And sadly a lot of the help they do give is ineffective, or worse, damaging to the very people they say they are helping!

I am curious though, is this growing application a real thing? I grew up in the states and don't know much about canadian legal history, but down here at least I don't think much of anybody was growing weed legally?

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’m not sure the application for “cannabis sativa” as posted in the grow your stone was the official application of the time.seems pretty wonky but I’m not that old, so could be real.
had a government stamp at the top?
Would have to research that more.
The current application is much more in depth, I’ve filled out many times. Just require a prescription.
Seems like entrapment when asking what your previous illicit growing experience is.
Pretty interesting manuscript either way! Too bad for the stain.

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

I am curious though, is this growing application a real thing? I grew up in the states and don't know much about canadian legal history, but down here at least I don't think much of anybody was growing weed legally?

From what this says i believe it to be real there is a half page with the mailing address for the application as well.

Or Just Ask Her Majesty!

Screenshot 20210304 210937 Samsung Internet
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
From what this says i believe it to be real there is a half page with the mailing address for the application as well.

Or Just Ask Her Majesty!

Dear queen,
Whilst thou, grant me permission to grow cannabis sativa, on crown land?
I’m but a peasant, with penile disfunction, and require this medication to procreate, and please my wife and many mistresses.
Regards.
Garry the guerilla. 😂🤪

MmJoyMJ

MmJoyMJ

Dear queen,
Whilst thou, grant me permission to grow cannabis sativa, on crown land?
I’m but a peasant, with penile disfunction, and require this medication to procreate, and please my wife and many mistresses.
Regards.
Garry the guerilla. 😂🤪

I wonder if she has a Royal Green House that has her favorite strains?

Top Bottom