Grower to Caregiver transactions ~and~ "the gray area"

• Thread starter Dynamite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Im just going to come out and say it....medical killed good ganja. Period. Once it got "sanctioned" and every tom dick and harrys grandma was pretty certain they werent going to prison for spinning the meter, the quality, not to mention the price has nose dived. Fucking johnny come latelys. Wanna grow your own mids....kewl man, just keep that shit off the market. Fucked everyone that had the balls to supply the skerdy cats for the last 40 years. werd.

I have to disagree with you on that one man, bad growers killed good ganja. If every tom dick and harry knew what they were doin they wouldn't have mids. The medical scene gave birth to the underground breeders, who i believe have been 'killin it' since 96' by producing these amazing hy-breds that are available to us. Yeah prices have dropped, but there is always demand and usually a supply. Thats why you just gotta keep producin the best medical and there will be no comparison. just my 2cents.

T

T.O.C.

my opinions have recently changed about the quality, dont get me wrong there is still plenty of "mids" in this town, but its all about who you know and what you know. the thing that i love about oregon is that there are a lot of peeps growing many different kinds. Cali is all about the kushes, diesels, and wrecks. Oregon is everythang under the moon. Strains that ive never heard of, and have made me rethink what is truly my favorite flavor. But thats the best about living in a medical state. Grow your own headstash and try some of everyone elses.

I guess I just had my hopes up, I moved from a one stoplight town in down South where a zip of mexi brick was 90$. I asked for chronic and was told if I wanted that get a high times cuz it dont exist here. So you can see how excited I was to move to OR, you are right about the variety.... God knows I love Kush but Cali's got to give it a rest. My guy in SoCal was told by the despenceary to grow Kush, only Kush any kink of Kush just get Kush. Walks in a couple months later with the Kush and was told the fad has changed bring haze... but thats Cali, I lived there 5yrs and them people change their minds more than there socks. Leaving there was such a relief.

TOC

420bliss

420bliss

I guess I just had my hopes up, I moved from a one stoplight town in down South where a zip of mexi brick was 90$. I asked for chronic and was told if I wanted that get a high times cuz it dont exist here. So you can see how excited I was to move to OR, you are right about the variety.... God knows I love Kush but Cali's got to give it a rest. My guy in SoCal was told by the despenceary to grow Kush, only Kush any kink of Kush just get Kush. Walks in a couple months later with the Kush and was told the fad has changed bring haze... but thats Cali, I lived there 5yrs and them people change their minds more than there socks. Leaving there was such a relief.

TOC

welcome to oregon, the dank is out there you just hyave to find it,

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Don't know where you been getting yours Toc, but AAA chron is easy to find...If you know where to look. I guess it takes a lil time to find the right conX when your not born and raised, but it won't take that long bro. Trust me. You'll find what ya need. GL with your search, wish I could help ya. -PDX

F

FruitOfTheLabor

iuno man im mostly organic.. like 80-20 .. and all my friends and patients... all love my stuff . i carefor my plants well.. but i still get 350 a zip. 60 an 8th

S

Sea Of Green

I have to disagree with you on that one man, bad growers killed good ganja. If every tom dick and harry knew what they were doin they wouldn't have mids. The medical scene gave birth to the underground breeders, who i believe have been 'killin it' since 96' by producing these amazing hy-breds that are available to us. Yeah prices have dropped, but there is always demand and usually a supply. Thats why you just gotta keep producin the best medical and there will be no comparison. just my 2cents.
And I have to agree with you. For the most part. Things have been getting better since the mid 90's. Slowly. And they will continue to without a doubt.

But what killed it wasn't local growers. It was those friendly neighbors of ours to the north flooding the market with the ultra-cheap mid-grade a.k.a. "beaster" bud. You know the guys? They're the ones that sent all their shit weed they didn't want and/or have any use for down here. AND WE BOUGHT IT!!! But they're also the ones that supplied all the killer seeds/strains that reignited the breeding and quality-control revolution here that we're speaking of too. The Canadians, god bless 'em, are responsible for the better part of all of this. That's the good, the bad, and the ugly truth of it IMO.
iuno man im mostly organic.. like 80-20 .. and all my friends and patients... all love my stuff . i carefor my plants well.. but i still get 350 a zip. 60 an 8th
Seriously? What part of OR? Let me guess, down there next to the Cali border right? Because that's considered highway robbery in the NW quarter of the state. I don't know ANYBODY who pays $60 for an 8th. $50 is still ridiculous, shit they aren't even 8ths anymore either, they're fucking 3 grams(or 2.8g, or whatever other dickhead scam people try and pull these days).That actually really rubs me the wrong way to hear you say that being an Oregonian, and worse to hear that you're doing it to OMMP patients. You know what...nope, nevermind. I better just get up and leave before I say something that might cause a serious disturbance here. Catch ya later!

C

cbseatonjr

I myself just moved to OR about 3 months ago thinkin this was ganja heaven, its everywhere but not great quality at all. Need my headstash to finish so I aint gotta buy shit no more.

TOC
I
I agree I was importing from back home(TN) to hold me over til my first crop. I was really disappointed with quality here. On a positive note: it's not hard for my stuff to stand out compared to the locals.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Plenty of good meds to be found wherever u may live. But u have to understand most of those types of pro growers with botique killer nugs know what they have, keep tight circles and don't donate for cheap. And I think that is legit... Let the kids with mids have price wars , real people and patients who know ultra high quality will take care of eachother in the shadows of the BS.

Top Bottom