Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

im looking at 100 acre min and found a 960 acres in ctl fl for under 2 mil.

don't want to go above Ocala.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
well damn. you got that all figured out. lol. best wishes SSH

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

I feel the need to have multiple land options in the event local planning/zoning/leo's are resistant to a Cannabis farm in their county, I want to be a welcomed tax paying business in the community.

PanKaKe232

PanKaKe232

Yea the hardest thing is finding the capital investments to get started which is the current challenge I'm facing.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

agreed, it is out there...........there will be those willing to take the risk of investing in an industry that is emerging out of prohibition and it helps to have a long term vision of coming federal changes to both the medical and recreational cannabis industry and how your business will survive and thrive.

ijmo but you will have a greater chance of raising the necessary capital if you develop a profitable business model for all potential legislation regulating cannabis that we may be facing.........from the CBD only bill to a more comprehensive medical cannabis bill allowing licensed ag farms and patient/caregivers to cultivate their own.

PanKaKe232

PanKaKe232

Agreed, its why I'm taking my time while developing the business plan. Super do you know that they my not allow you to grow outdoors... There is talk that this will be an indoor only ballot once the HD sets forth their rules and regulations.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

yes.

im not intending to grow in fields, hoop houses or a non solid wall building...........my walls and roof are transparent and solid.......8mm twin wall poly sides/roof. no direct entrance from outside, a pos. pressure room accessible by employee rf id badge so I believe it qualifies. visible security is done multiple ways that will not be disclosed here but it starts with buffer acreage fenced and monitored 24/7 by various methods.....in short anyone that trespasses will instantly be detected and intercepted by security.

if the plan still doesn't fly it will contain the alt. option of metal warehouse grows.........I just hate the unnecessary light bill when the sun is better.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

pancake,

I actually didn't know the no outdoor was included or being considered but I have seen what is occurring in other states and as conservative as the south is it would not surprise me they would adopt restrict rules.........I try to prep for the most restrictive and will advocate to expand the law until patients are permitted to grow w/o unnecessary license fees or political trickery.

PanKaKe232

PanKaKe232

Yea Silver there is talk about an outdoor grow ban. I'm not sure why, I known a lot of the MMJ states are doing it so it wouldn't surprise me for Florida to go that route.

There is always solar powered :-)

STRIV3

STRIV3

day 56
100 3411
100 3412
100 3413

Ortega x og
100 3410

triangle trip #1
100 3401
100 3403

100 3404
100 3406

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

looking good bro, it wont be long until you can give us a smoke report on the TT's.

donmekka

donmekka

Whats up fellas down here on a little r&r having a blast! You guys have it great down here loving the weather! Getting ready to go to the siesta key drum circle with a lil amnesia oil lol!

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

ive heard about that...........the amnesia oil sounds like a great time will be had.

Drifting13

Drifting13

I have a quick question for those with more experience than me. I have 6 cuts Pre98-BK in my cloning bucket and none of them are throwing roots, not even the little white dots. Water temps have not been above 75*. I ph the water to 5.5
I'm well into 3rd week and looks like I'm about to lose 2 cuts to stem rot. Also I clean out my bucket & water every 10 days.
I normally have a 90% success(or better) but so far I'm looking @ 100% fail.
Thanks much in advance!

Top Bottom