Growing, distributing and selling legally...How and Where?

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
There are lots of people in the USA that grow and still look over their shoulders every day. People who think they are doing things legally are still going to jail. You do seem to have a much rosier view of the situation here that it really is. And yes, people are getting busted for smaoking a joint here. For those who have the money things are good, and $100,000 isn't the kind of money that affords you that luxury. Ultimately do your homework, contact the government departments that are going to file your permits, talk to people in the industry where you want to land, and make a visit or two to really get an understanding of what it is going to take. I see enough of these facilities being built and what it takes to get them there and where people did their estimates at $500,000 it often costs $1 million or more. There are always small snags along the way that are never planned for and those cost time and money. Its not a move to take lightly, so do your research and take your time. It is possible to do it but it may take more than you are estimating.

Take this to heart. Very good advice. Also remember coming to Ca, Co ect you are dealing with people that have entrenched relationships that have been built for years and years. Hard to roll into a community as an outsider. Just know what you are getting into. It's not all rainbows and sunshine. You are dealing with people that hustle for a living. Need to be quick on your feet and thick skinned. Come to play day 1.

G

Godfthrfarm

Thank you for your positive attitude and encouragement.
I don't diss anyones experience, the opposite is the truth. But I guess it's a matter of subjective point of view. I've heard, saw and dreamed about mendo county... How's the fact that everybody's growing effect the growers' ability to market and sell their product? do you see growers "selling lbs on the street"? or in other words, depending on having a high quality product, how hard is it to move it?

Btw, your garden looks amazing!
Well not sold on the corners quite yet..lol.but everyone knows someone whos got a grow or product .but yeah it actually is a whole new movement of marijuana growers up here like a lot of organic growers now and the products are more n more amazing whether you grow organic or not the products I see are made with true love pride and appreciation for the plant so even though there is a majority growing here it kinda turns out 2 be a good thing because it has made people competitive for a premium product making the buds better n better garden after garden..prices are upwards of 1200 and well worth it and never a shortage of people willing to scoop up the beauties..welcome 2 mendocino county it's a beautiful thing

20190918 211347
Top Bottom