Growing, distributing and selling legally...How and Where?

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

if you hit ca and Meet the right people and your Green is Banging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you may have a chance but relly you need to think about it cause 100,000.00 in ca will last you maybe a yr to live on...... Good Luck........ when it cost 50-100 $ to full up your car every few days you will understand....... 20 $ for lunch at a fast food place, 10 $ a pack of cigs...... 5,000 a month for rent, 500 a month car note, 500 a month elec bill etc......

Last edited:
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

not trying to be a azz bro just letting you know that EVERYONE Grows in Ca....... and there is a ton of weed there so the cost is low for most... Yes there is people in Ca. killing it but they have been in the sh.t for a long time.......

It's cool man.
I'd rather get the hard truth than finding out after its too late.
And yeah, I know some people killlng it, in this forum as well... but they have been in the game for a while.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Like I said bro if you want to Grow on the west coast and don't mind the sand/and heat, az/nv/ca area, you should look into this area... havasu/ cottontail cove.. Buy 40 ac out there for around 40,000$ put up a solor system and a couple 20x100' shops and get busy... Just don't say anything to anyone.... then sale it in Ca

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Keep in mind, nowhere is federally legal .
Just some food for thought ....

yeah i know, but whats "attracting" for me is the worst case scenario:
Israel=jail time 2 years minimum+authorities will try taking your kids away.
US=pigs taking away your product

basscaptain

basscaptain

Just a Heads up the Shop Owners are the guys making the money in ca............... 20 a gram on a 1000. 00 $ lb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grower 3 months work for 1000.00 ya

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

[
if you hit ca and Meet the right people and your Green is Banging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you may have a chance but relly you need to think about it cause 100,000.00 in ca will last you maybe a yr to live on...... Good Luck........ when it cost 50-100 $ to full up your car every few days you will understand....... 20 $ for lunch at a fast food place, 10 $ a pack of cigs...... 5,000 a month for rent, 500 a month car note, 500 a month elec bill etc......

sounds like the same exact prices in Israel, so i know how its like. its just that minimum wage her is about 8$/h.

basscaptain

basscaptain

10$$$ a hr in ca.... All I'm say here is it not going to be easy....... and Really Ca isn't the place you want to live in less your making 250,000 a yr or more, other wise your just getting by........................... Like 75% of the people out there......

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

I know people that have work at the same job for 20 yrs and don't even make 20.00$ a hr... so you really should think about this.....because the laws here are not all that kool anyways.... People act like the usa is just growing and everyone is walking around smoke green and all is kool... LOL the Feds don't see it the same way... not to diff then your place... JAIL Is Jail.....

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I know people that have work at the same job for 20 yrs and don't even make 20.00$ a hr... so you really should think about this.....because the laws here are not all that kool anyways.... People act like the usa is just growing and everyone is walking around smoke green and all is kool... LOL the Feds don't see it the same way... not to diff then your place... JAIL Is Jail.....

Sounds very famiilar... I don't think it's all pink and green, but at least you guys can grow without the paranoya of being incarcerated for YEARS for growing. of course things arn't ideal inthe US, but here in israel you're getting arested for smoking a damn joint, don't compare the two.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Sounds very famiilar... I don't think it's all pink and green, but at least you guys can grow without the paranoya of being incarcerated for YEARS for growing. of course things arn't ideal inthe US, but here in israel you're getting arested for smoking a damn joint, don't compare the two.

There are lots of people in the USA that grow and still look over their shoulders every day. People who think they are doing things legally are still going to jail. You do seem to have a much rosier view of the situation here that it really is. And yes, people are getting busted for smaoking a joint here. For those who have the money things are good, and $100,000 isn't the kind of money that affords you that luxury. Ultimately do your homework, contact the government departments that are going to file your permits, talk to people in the industry where you want to land, and make a visit or two to really get an understanding of what it is going to take. I see enough of these facilities being built and what it takes to get them there and where people did their estimates at $500,000 it often costs $1 million or more. There are always small snags along the way that are never planned for and those cost time and money. Its not a move to take lightly, so do your research and take your time. It is possible to do it but it may take more than you are estimating.

G

Godfthrfarm

Thanks again for your advice dude.
Well i don't dream big right now, just wanna grow full time again and still have food on the table for my family. As I said, growing is a part of whoo I am anI owe it to myself.

Your not the first guy warning me about being an outsider... but why should I care? I know what I'm doing proffesionaly and i'm not doing this to make friends. How will being an outsiderrr effect me really? are growers there so narrow eyed that they will try to harm me?
No... people in California are for the most part really good people and if you show them respect they give you back what you give and yes California is costly in some places of cali but I've lived here in ca my whole life ive lived in southern ca all the way 2 northern ca and if you are looking for cheap place 2 get started go to northern ca lakecounty or mendocino county it is cheap and nothing but growers..everyone grows up here and one grower helps another..lil fact ..I moved here this year and I didn't no anyone but my neighbor was a grower i asked him if I would be ok if I grew to my surprise he offered any help he could give and he is the reason I hv a crop this year he even offered his clones for free and gave me nutrients ect..ect..and this is what I have now ....dont listen 2. People who lived in big city's those r not grow towns and people r not friendly to us growers .but up here in lakecounty and mendocino county we all grow..its the emerald triangle mannnn... come join the wealth and family of growers..rent goes from 400-1200 depends how much property u need.

20190913 183210
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

No... people in California are for the most part really good people and if you show them respect they give you back what you give and yes California is costly in some places of cali but I've lived here in ca my whole life ive lived in southern ca all the way 2 northern ca and if you are looking for cheap place 2 get started go to northern ca lakecounty or mendocino county it is cheap and nothing but growers..everyone grows up here and one grower helps another..lil fact ..I moved here this year and I didn't no anyone but my neighbor was a grower i asked him if I would be ok if I grew to my surprise he offered any help he could give and he is the reason I hv a crop this year he even offered his clones for free and gave me nutrients ect..ect..and this is what I have now ....dont listen 2. People who lived in big city's those r not grow towns and people r not friendly to us growers .but up here in lakecounty and mendocino county we all grow..its the emerald triangle mannnn... come join the wealth and family of growers..rent goes from 400-1200 depends how much property u need.

Thank you for your positive attitude and encouragement.
I don't diss anyones experience, the opposite is the truth. But I guess it's a matter of subjective point of view. I've heard, saw and dreamed about mendo county... How's the fact that everybody's growing effect the growers' ability to market and sell their product? do you see growers "selling lbs on the street"? or in other words, depending on having a high quality product, how hard is it to move it?

Btw, your garden looks amazing!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

There are lots of people in the USA that grow and still look over their shoulders every day. People who think they are doing things legally are still going to jail. You do seem to have a much rosier view of the situation here that it really is. And yes, people are getting busted for smaoking a joint here. For those who have the money things are good, and $100,000 isn't the kind of money that affords you that luxury. Ultimately do your homework, contact the government departments that are going to file your permits, talk to people in the industry where you want to land, and make a visit or two to really get an understanding of what it is going to take. I see enough of these facilities being built and what it takes to get them there and where people did their estimates at $500,000 it often costs $1 million or more. There are always small snags along the way that are never planned for and those cost time and money. Its not a move to take lightly, so do your research and take your time. It is possible to do it but it may take more than you are estimating.

I'm talking about the legal states, not about new york and alike... and its a huge difference i'd go living ON the Israeli-Lebanese border if it was legal. Israel isn't a republic and the illegality of cannabis is ALL federal.

I will do my homework, planning a trip to CA within the next couple of months. about the figures for starting up/operational costs. Again man, I'm not looking to have the next house of dankness, just want to grow and earn an honest livinig, and move forward from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom