growing for others under 64

• Thread starter pollenchucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
another_sellout

another_sellout

Amen, sir.
My bad on the date. I'm without coffee this morning.
But the weight trap has already been legally side-stepped elsewhere.
In Michigan they call it an "overage" and instead of "selling" marijuana, they "sell" their sweat equity into the product.
Magic!

K

kuz

Ya, it probably costs $100 a month or so for that oz, easily $1000 to start up. I dont see a lot of people too eager to grow. Seems if you wanted to grow you already were before 64. You can keep whatever those three plants give you, just cant leave the house with more than an oz, right?

Texas Kid, respect you opinion but two strains in a state run store, c'mon we need to ask for more than that. I go to the local brewery and if they have something new I ask for a sample. You can order a sample platter. Then have them fill up your 64 oz bottle and walk out the door with it. Weed should be the same, retail license, grower that want to go public gets a micro grower license, and a growers license for those that just want to sell wholesale to retailers. Stupidest thing they did with 1284 was not to allow growers to supply retailers.

sky high

sky high

Hmmmm. I thought the 1 oz limit was an "in public" limit......not the household limit. My understanding is that you can keep all you grow from your garden as long as it never leaves the premises and is not offered for sale.

(3) Personal use of marijuana. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF LAW, THE FOLLOWING ACTS ARE NOT UNLAWFUL AND SHALL NOT BE AN OFFENSE UNDER COLORADO LAW OR THE LAW OF ANY LOCALITY WITHIN COLORADO OR BE A BASIS FOR SEIZURE OR FORFEITURE OF ASSETS UNDER COLORADO LAW FOR PERSONS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER:
(a) POSSESSING, USING, DISPLAYING, PURCHASING, OR TRANSPORTING MARIJUANA ACCESSORIES OR ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF MARIJUANA.
(b) POSSESSING, GROWING, PROCESSING, OR TRANSPORTING NO MORE THAN SIX MARIJUANA PLANTS, WITH THREE OR FEWER BEING MATURE, FLOWERING PLANTS, AND POSSESSION OF THE MARIJUANA PRODUCED BY THE PLANTS ON THE PREMISES WHERE THE PLANTS WERE GROWN, PROVIDED THAT THE GROWING TAKES PLACE IN AN ENCLOSED, LOCKED SPACE, IS NOT CONDUCTED OPENLY OR PUBLICLY, AND IS NOT MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

I don't think they are discouraging growing, I think they want to discourage any profit being made off of growing by unlicensed peeps.

the key is to stay off their radar....just as it always has been. The BIGGER you go, the harder that is. (IMO) Folks just need to learn to use a bit of reserve and lose the idea that this was all intended as a way for them to make bank and not fuck this up like they did the "med" law.

Somehow...we gotta find the same respect the citizens of Amsterdam/the Netherlands have for weed in their town/country. You sure don't see folks in Amsterdam openly smoking or selling on the corner or thinking that because it is tolerated they can do >anything< they please like we see here in Colorado.

good luck out there, folks

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hmmmm. I thought the 1 oz limit was an "in public" limit......not the household limit. My understanding is that you can keep all you grow from your garden as long as it never leaves the premises and is not offered for sale.

(3) Personal use of marijuana. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF LAW, THE FOLLOWING ACTS ARE NOT UNLAWFUL AND SHALL NOT BE AN OFFENSE UNDER COLORADO LAW OR THE LAW OF ANY LOCALITY WITHIN COLORADO OR BE A BASIS FOR SEIZURE OR FORFEITURE OF ASSETS UNDER COLORADO LAW FOR PERSONS TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER:
(a) POSSESSING, USING, DISPLAYING, PURCHASING, OR TRANSPORTING MARIJUANA ACCESSORIES OR ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF MARIJUANA.
(b) POSSESSING, GROWING, PROCESSING, OR TRANSPORTING NO MORE THAN SIX MARIJUANA PLANTS, WITH THREE OR FEWER BEING MATURE, FLOWERING PLANTS, AND POSSESSION OF THE MARIJUANA PRODUCED BY THE PLANTS ON THE PREMISES WHERE THE PLANTS WERE GROWN, PROVIDED THAT THE GROWING TAKES PLACE IN AN ENCLOSED, LOCKED SPACE, IS NOT CONDUCTED OPENLY OR PUBLICLY, AND IS NOT MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

I wish it was that way for med patients, no one would ever go over their dry wieght limit that way...but it just doen't work that way...if they come in your house and your sittin on 3 or 4 lbs, your screwed, I don't care what locked room on premises you say it came from, your dancin with LEO..

A and B contradict each other...in A you can only posses an oz and in B you can have as much as your plants produce..ya can tell lawyers wrote this up so everyone ends up in court one way or another...so can you have an oz or as much as your plants produce? I mean I never have any more on hand than what my plants produced, ima friggin grower, ya cant just conjur up marijuana, so its always what i produced in my secure, enclosed. locked space...the cops took everything my plants produced off my hands anyways..

Maybe they figure there is just not so much you can produce off of three flowering plants every 60-65 days and thats not a big deal to them...who knows?

Tex

sky high

sky high

I'm still reading A as different from B. IMO..... (not worth much, but you know I'll tell you anyway)

A is the public side of it. You can possess, transport, display, use, etc. etc. less than an ounce outside of your home (in private) without penalty.

B is the home side of it. You can grow 6 plants...flower 3....and keep all of the weed you grow as long as it stays IN YOUR HOME.

I hear what yer sayin, TK..... but I've never got the impression since you've been in-state that you are only running a garden for yourself. (3/3 and that is it) I respect what you do and how you've morphed through all of this...but I think it's a stretch to think/forecast doom/gloom on the average guy who just wants to run 3/3 for himself if that isn't the realm you've been playing in yourself.

Thing is...you and I know from experience that "what happens" in real time can sometimes follow the law to a T...or it can be widely interpretated onsite.

i hope it goes well for ya.....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've always grown what I had paperwork for and pushed the limit here and there but definately not a 3/3 setup ever

I don't think the 3/3 or the 6 plant Army has anything to worry about in general, its all the other silly shit that happens around you that may or may not draw scrutiny on your growing efforts.

DUI's and college kid shakedowns..they can still get if your in your teens till your 21 and thats alotta smokers right there....DUI's are goin to be the best revenue stream for the city and state for sure

Interpretation is everything..

Tex

sky high

sky high

Yeah...a lot of folks who try to speed on their count will be found out/will go down via domestic violence calls and other unrelated events that bring the cops to their homes.

My question is how this meshes with the med law. 64 isn't supposed to tread on A20 or take any rights away from med patients.....but does it give me the right to grow my med count AND the 3/3 under 64?? And what about weight? Am I held to 2 oz under A20...or can i keep all I grow as 64 says?

As always/as you say...the waters are wayyyy too fuckin' murky on all of this because the fuckin lawyers have their hands in all of it. IF the state ever figures it all out...they really need a short/sweet fact sheet that spells out what can/cannot be done. ditto with the towns....especially the ski towns. Let folks know what is/isn't cool/allowed UPFRONT
and stop a bunch of the speculation and rumor and stupid behavior before it happens. (and nail the idiots to the wall when they think they are special)

gonna be another interesting ride.... for sure....

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

shit bro, Im in the process of setting up a new edible mushroom farm. Wanna talk about a profit margin as wide as the grand canyon. I was told the first day I moved up here too colorado....."dude you aint been too jail yet?" me "no" them "well youll have too get it out of the way at some point....." Nah ill boogie on down the road...

3 billion dollar industry with less than 400 large farms in the whole fucking US now thats the business for me.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So they will sell lower potency weed retail. Some folks cant handle the good. One day we had a visitor who could not wait to come for a post dinner toke. They also were out wine tasting during the day.After dinner we fired one up and the fella took 2 hits, a little while later he threw up all over himself,could not move, had to be carried to car driven home. Confused, rambling mess.
A few incedents like this make it look bad.

K

kuz

shit bro, Im in the process of setting up a new edible mushroom farm. Wanna talk about a profit margin as wide as the grand canyon. I was told the first day I moved up here too colorado....."dude you aint been too jail yet?" me "no" them "well youll have too get it out of the way at some point....." Nah ill boogie on down the road...

3 billion dollar industry with less than 400 large farms in the whole fucking US now thats the business for me.
Like all farmers those guys are always complaining about the margins. figure a way to farm chantrelles, morels or matsutaki. If I had land there would be mushrooms growing everywhere. How do you keep the gnat larvae out of them though?

K

kuz

So they will sell lower potency weed retail. Some folks cant handle the good. One day we had a visitor who could not wait to come for a post dinner toke. They also were out wine tasting during the day.After dinner we fired one up and the fella took 2 hits, a little while later he threw up all over himself,could not move, had to be carried to car driven home. Confused, rambling mess.
A few incedents like this make it look nad.
lol. What where you smoking? I wonder what they will cap thc levels at. Doesnt make any sense to go too low, smoke three fat doobies instead of one, so what. Thats a good point though, big time growers might be scrambling to find some real mild stuff. Doubt that, if they go to low just going to push people back to the black market, politicians cant think that clearly though.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Wow what a strange post on a 64 thread ... a smidge off topic? LOL But seriously ... I've never seen a flea in Colorado and I have four dogs ... long-haired ones ... and we camp and all with them. What a bummer!

xxoo
Melissa

:eek: fuckin fleas crawlin up my dogs ass

Melizzard

Melizzard

OMG ... ROFL!!!! And of course, I walked right INTO it! ;) Good laugh!

xxoo
Melissa

ttystikk

ttystikk

Ya, it probably costs $100 a month or so for that oz, easily $1000 to start up. I dont see a lot of people too eager to grow. Seems if you wanted to grow you already were before 64. You can keep whatever those three plants give you, just cant leave the house with more than an oz, right?

Texas Kid, respect you opinion but two strains in a state run store, c'mon we need to ask for more than that. I go to the local brewery and if they have something new I ask for a sample. You can order a sample platter. Then have them fill up your 64 oz bottle and walk out the door with it. Weed should be the same, retail license, grower that want to go public gets a micro grower license, and a growers license for those that just want to sell wholesale to retailers. Stupidest thing they did with 1284 was not to allow growers to supply retailers.

What 'should' be and what is are sadly two very different things when it comes to the law of our land- simply because as soon as there is money in something, people will try to use the law to gain or keep a competitive advantage, and if they can't do it any other way, they'll happily regulate everyone else out of business. This IS now about the almighty dollar- and that's why this is going to be a mess for years to come.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wow what a strange post on a 64 thread ... a smidge off topic? LOL But seriously ... I've never seen a flea in Colorado and I have four dogs ... long-haired ones ... and we camp and all with them. What a bummer!

xxoo
Melissa

There are fleas in Colorado, but the real danger are ticks. Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick fever is no joke, and ticks will find and infect you if your dogs bring them home.

<<END of safety related message, now back to our regularly scheduled rant against stupid government regulation...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My dogs all have dry skin right now and scratch like they have fleas...a can of tuna a month isn't lubin their skin and hair as much as used to...any ideas?

Tex

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I use lanolin on my super itchy gal. Like the kind ya find at most tack supplies for cow utters n saddle rub n monkey ass n shit ...the real sheep derived stuff....just a tiny bit rubbed in works wonders and most even real allergic dogs n stuff are fine with it.....I feed my mutts a ton a bones n raw meat these days cuz the damn dog foods seem way too dry imo even the good stuff and they just eat too much and crap too much....weird but if a dog grubs mostly meat n bones n just a bit of veggies n dog food they shit lil dried up ash piles almost more like a coyote than a sick ass zoo animal...idk got tons n friends n family that hunt n I just have them save me there scrap n most the bones....My dogs coats shine.......imho i think they live a lot longer eating more meat too bro....i just lost a 18+ year old injun bred aussie mix last summer n she ate a lot a game in her life n the last few years ate fish mostly n chicken cuz her teeth were worn down....people think i'm crazy but knuckles from your poultry are awesome for helpin arthritis n adult dogs........its dogs life here man....lol

We feed our dogs raw grass fed beef mixed with Sojos brand complete dogfood mix. Awesome product. highly recommend. there online. Worthtrying for sure makes meat go a lot further, Our dogs eat everything, fruit, veggies are spectuclarly healthy. Never have had commercial dof food. A varied diet is also key, how would you like to eat the same crap daily, more expensive but worth the investment, longer life, happier, healthier, less vet visits. they love it...The extra investment is worth it...

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

salmon oil, GNC puts out a mushroom complex for dogs skin health that works AWESOME. Also you can use a little bit of conditioner and brush it into there hair.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Add some good quality oils to their food like either flaxseed oil or coconut oil. Really good for the coat. I hear Chia seeds are really good for that too. Check them out.

xxoo
Melissa
My dogs all have dry skin right now and scratch like they have fleas...a can of tuna a month isn't lubin their skin and hair as much as used to...any ideas?

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom