Growing in back room/ garage..worried about day time temps..

• Thread starter mrhomegrown22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrhomegrown22

I am growing in a back house room/garage and yesterday here in California it was 75 degrees. I will be just flowering in there so lights on 9pm off 9am..during the day they will be sleeping but the temp in room will probably get up to 85 degrees..is that ok for night time dark temps for my girls? I will probably have fans on to help but wooried about the hotter days..night time should be fine as long as I have adequate air flow...thanks in advance and any info would help out a fellow entrupenuer..

can my girls be still turn out good if its about 85 degrees in there for them if its night time for them...

U

username09

i've had a similar grow and it didn't work out well. either it was too hot or too cold. when you get temps that are too cold it'll slow things down dramatically. when they're too hot you'll lose potency BIG TIME and if the temps are really high the plant will suffer even further.

either get a portable ac unit to put in there or if there's a window get a window unit. you could also run a new vent from the nearest ac vent in your attic. cut into it and put in another vent hose and run that to the room. just cut a hole in the ceiling and put the hose through.

i'm speaking from experience. if you don't or can't address the temp issue inside the garage room don't grow there. your mj will suffer and be low quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom