Growing in the old Kemoore Fridge

• Thread starter tcurtiss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

looks like your plants are chugging along.... wheres the new pics its been almost 20 days I bet those plant frosted up nicley

T

tcurtiss

It has been some time

Here is a teaser of what is going on

I will try to get some photos tomorrow for you

T

:smiley_joint:

Spider
T

tcurtiss

Like I said just a teaser, I had a doctor appointment today and will grab some shot later tonight

The Lemon Skunk is sooooo fat and the Kush looks like a X-mas tree

T

theloadeddragon

so how bout those pics? :P...... I am interested to see how the new light is treating you ;)

T

tcurtiss

so how bout those pics? :P...... I am interested to see how the new light is treating you ;)

That thing, I replaced it with a couple candles............Just kidding the kids love it

Here are the pictures as requested

Have a good one

T

Sugar
LS
Parting
mtn plot

mtn plot

Hi T, nice plants!! quick question if someone wanted to leave the fridge on so you could use it to help cool the cab would that be possible?like if you set it at its lowest setting be nice for summer when it get super hot out here!:animbong:

T

tcurtiss

Thanks man,

I think that would work, just watch out when you are setting up the intake & exhaust so you do not damage the fins on the back for coiling and you should be ok

T

A

antonette93

I think home fridge has other items in them that can kill the flowers. We also put plants in our refrigerator but we really change the temperature in a minimum degree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom