Growing Outdoors In Seattle!!

• Thread starter Lyla252628
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lyla252628

Lyla252628

Hello Everyone!!
I need some recommendations on Outdoor Strains that will Thrive in Western Washington!! Im growing by myself for the first time this season, and could really use some guidance. Also, Is it too late to start my Clones Outside??
Thx;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm Lyla!

I can't really advise you on best strains for your area, I just don't have the same growing conditions, especially with regard to when it gets cold and how wet it gets along with that cold. Or somethin' like that. I'd be looking to heavier Sativas (but keep in mind, I am partial!) that don't grow very thick buds & colas, but instead have smaller buds that hopefully would be more resistant to mold.

If by "starting" clones outside you mean you've got clones that are ready to put out, put 'em out! We've passed the summer solstice but I'm willing to bet you've still got fairly long days up there, so assuming they're on something like an 18/6 if you put them out onto a 15hr daylight photoperiod, they'll immediately flip into flower (desired now) and should continue chuggin' along until the weather makes you chop.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

I have heard great things about chernobyl. And a small tunnel house would be most reccomended. I did not like the rain when I grew outdoors. In our area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom