Growing Renter's Beware! Apt's or Houses

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you grow where you live? If Yes... Choose one....(Answers are not public)

• I rent an Apt (and I have a death wish)

Votes: 38 27.5%
  • I rent a house, just to live on the edge

Votes: 49 35.5%
  • I own a house with no land to grow on not even a good backyard

Votes: 19 13.8%
  • I own a house and 40 acres bitches so suck it.

Votes: 23 16.7%
  • I live in the woods next to my field in season (but I seem to have good Wi-Fi...?)

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
Funk junky

Funk junky

Excellent post pandaman!

I was gone over christmas vacation for 4 days, when I was going to school at HSU. I left my veg setup running with a 600 watter and auto watering.

My landlord was suspicious about the electric usage and the dirty bitch went into my apartment without my permission and only with the intent to see what i was doing in there.

Then she evicted me and also wanted me to pay her 800 bucks for the electricity I had used. This sound like a perfect example of illegal entry, wish I had known at the time.

I am still confused about growing though. It is federally illegal, but are landlords able to state "tenants must follow federal law" or only "must follow state law" ?

If you deny you are a grower, and then you start growing a legal amount under 99 plants in California can the landowner evict you because of that? It is a grey area, especially if you cannot afford to hire a lawyer.
better call saul

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Back in early 80's I had a couple plants in closet. Came home and they had been moved a couple feet. Asked manager and he said maintenance had to access pipes because of emergency next door. Moved a week later.

xenon730

xenon730

Back in early 80's I had a couple plants in closet. Came home and they had been moved a couple feet. Asked manager and he said maintenance had to access pipes because of emergency next door. Moved a week later.
i love how you can see that previous post by you in 2015 and then this one now lol. not sure why i like it, but seems nostalgic or something.

Top Bottom