Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Taken today....
20180718 165728

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

pure savagry. if thats even a word.
we minions down here ; salute you.

GOD DAM THATS ALOT OF BUDS hahahahahaha.

i gotta be crazy not to try it. thanks for the pics.
Haha... thanks! Are you talking about trying growing in manure? Oh you will never go back to dirt ;)

no bals

no bals

That's some impressive growth. Nice work.

How does the screen hold up over time? Great use of that old junk and your support poles are pure genius.

I can't wait to see them heavy with bud. You have the touch.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

That's some impressive growth. Nice work.

How does the screen hold up over time? Great use of that old junk and your support poles are pure genius.

I can't wait to see them heavy with bud. You have the touch.
This is my first year using the screen so I don't know how many seasons it will last but we will see lol.
They already started the stretch and and just now starting to throw pistils so it won't be much longer. I'm pretty excited myself.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

in your opinion, success rate of growing just two of those girls ...indoor?
i can build the boxes in the basement and remove the ground floor.
i gotta rehab it anyway so what the hell.

P

Player0685

Coming to the party late.
Got some decent genetics imView attachment 816004 View attachment 816007 View attachment 816008 View attachment 816009 View attachment 816010 trying out this yr. Mostly from bomb seeds a few from DNA and 1 from hso

I am growing in 100% amended composted manure. No dirt at all just 400 gallons of cow poo lol.

I also did my own boxes using window screen for the sides for better air and drainage.

Here are a few pics of the journey.
What strains from bomb seeds? I'm running their cherry bomb this year out doors just a beauty to grow. Love your huge plants great job!

Top Bottom