Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Omg, was so new. Am all over your thread. So sorry. Didnt even know, I could make my own! Lmao! Hey girl, hope your good. Havent seen ya in a bit.
Over two years since she graced us with her presence. Also hope she’s well and prospering.

Backwoods70

Backwoods70

Love your grow and plants. Your one atomic bomb is going to yield more than I recently harvested from 8 Hash Bomb plants in a 4x4 tent. I got 19.5 oz's and considered it a bumper harvest. Unfortunately I cannot grow outdoors. Don't remember if I commented before, but I have been loving the pics. Your main stem pics are neat!

Lol yeah they got a little out of hand. So this is the general plan(ish)
All plants will be done and harvested in 2 stages.
Most plants are grouped in 3s and 4s for the timing of ripeness (of course that is high hoping lol)
I will go through the first plants done and pull the top colas (just taking the fan leaves ...I dry trim)
Then about the time those are close to being done the next group of plants should be ready to harvest)
I have two separate drying rooms (I don't want to screw up the humidity by bringing in fresh wet green plants)

The top colas I will hand trim. The second round stuff (I made a home made toms tumbler) and it works amazing for me. Honestly I don't see much of a difference between that and hand trimming when it comes to losing any kief. I can do a pound in about 10 mins.
bulk turkey bags will have to be used for the cure, and once I get them to where I need to be I will be using humidity packs.

Thanks for your interest and I'm pretty excited to see these babies in full flower
I kniw this is old thread, however the turkey bags then put into 5 gallon buckets with GAMMA Seal lids works even better!

Latest posts

Top Bottom