Growing Sour Diesel Strain In A Drain And Flow System"help"

• Thread starter meyer lansky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
meyer lansky

meyer lansky

so this is my 3rd crop of the sour diesel strain, i was growing it until the 3rd week when i decided to take the glass off the hoods to try and get more yield, since a hood with no glass gets more light, the grow was going great up until the 3rd week when i decided to take off the glass so i can get more light on the plants, exactly a week up until i took the glass off, the temps started rising to about 82-85 as opposed to 78-80 with the glass on and it being air cooled with fans blowing in from the outside and being sucked out thru ducting to the other room and being sucked out. Meanwhile within that week with the glass off i noticed that the fan leaves were still green but they felt like they were getting a suntan, the fan leaves felt like they were getting crispy but still looked a like a good color of green, to get to the point, after a week with the glass off i noticed about 5-6 plants from different tables (i have 5 4x8 tables) and 1 plant from each table was dying, can anyone give me some advice as to if it was too much stress on the plants so the weaker plants started dying, i have over 160 plants total thruout my whole 5 4x8 tables. so i decided to put the glass back on and take out the dying plants which is setup like this

5 4x8 tables with a coco mat laying on top of the tables and each plant in a 4x4 cube, i started noticing that the plants werent able to handle so much stress so they started dying, now i dont think its some kind of root rot bc the plants that were dying were all on seperate tables, so either they got stressed out because i took the glass off and the temps went as high as 85-87 as opposed for the 3 weeks that i had them under the glass and air cooled and everything was looking great, i just got alittle greedy and thought would get more yield from the glass being taken off and considering i have a seperate 3 ton central AC in the basement, but unfortunatly that didnt work and the plants got used to the temp with the glass on which was 78-80 tops and humidity at 50%, so anyone since i switched the glass back onto the hoods and connected the fans again pulling air into the room and all way going out to thru the other side of the rooms window, i had about 7-8 plants just die out of 180, what would you guys suggest for me to do now? what if the plants are going to keep dying, i know that means im screwed, but from the looks of it it should go back to normal, would anyone agree?

and also if anyone could give me any advice on what else i could do?? please that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

meyer lansky

meyer lansky

also, is there any additives i can use as foliar spray or anything i can do to make sure that the plants wont keep dying? i mean they look good right now i can take a couple of pictures if that would help, so please advise me on what my options are? if there are certain nutrients i can add or if there are certain foliar nutes i can spray with the lights off, also if you would like to see pictures of how they look i would be more than welcome to upload them here and show you them on how they look now with the glass already been up the last 2 days. im just scared it will stress them again and they will fall into shock and keep dying, please let me know what my options are

remember this is a sative sour diesel strain so it is required to be in high heat, not in the high 80's but between 80-82,
so if you have any ideas on what i should do? or maybe wait a few days and see how they rebound from the glass being put back up on the hoods and being aircooled.

Top Bottom