Growing Trees In 15g Of Coco- Feedback Appreciated

• Thread starter Chemist420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Wow that's high. I use h2o2 @3-4 ml per gallon in my aero cloner. Read the bottle.
Sounds high to me as well , when I used to run aero I would buy the high concentration peroxide and didn't need much of that at all. Been a long time so I don't remember what ratios I used. I don't think it's going to help one bit using it in coco.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Yep, that is the exact spot I am in. Never really thought to just pop them outta the containers. Think I am just going to continue with letting them dry out, do a light water and see if the runoff has any odor or if it was just stale water coming out of the bottom. If still smells, will treat with a bit of hydrogen peroxide as I have it on hand, will grab cannazym next time I am at the hydro store.

Thanks man, I appreciate the input. The baffling thing is that the plants look great...just they aren't growing at the right rate and the runoff with a weird smell worried me.
Personally I wouldn't waste money on any of the zymes . I don't think they do much of any thing. I did a stupid little test with canna zyme and cut a handful of roots off a well rooted clones put them in a jar with enough canna zyme to submerge the roots maybe 2 in of zyme in a canning jar and after about 2 months the zyme had all evaporated leaving a salty residue and the roots had not been broken down any noticeable amount.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Well a couple of pots were light enough that it needed water. The 20 to 30 did seem pretty high to me as well. Went with 10 ml instead. Nothing appears to have really changed, no negative effects at least. Will take another look and then treat the last one. Don't think it will hurt anything, but yeah, kinda thinking it is a pointless endeavor in coco and just letting it dry out and stay on the dry side for a while is my best bet.

xavier7995

xavier7995

So took another look and treated the last remaining plant with about 10 ml/gallon of 3%. I can't really say if it was the drying out or the hydrogen peroxide, but the ones I treated yesterday do seem to be recovering/growing a bit better and just looking happy again. Still going really light on the watering for the time being but I think they will come out of it just fine.

Top Bottom