Growing Way.

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Indoor 1000 watt .grew at same rate .had a nanner' or two now just seems like it is very loose and not tight as B4 . One plant looks as though it is missing a flower

And this is the loose one
Growing way
Growing way
Growing way 2
Growing way

Toaster79

Toaster79

Obviously you have different phenotypes if not strains. What are you growing anyways? Those have some serious swelling to do as they just shot their pistils. Be patient, you might find out that the loose one yields more than the tight one in the end.

Keep it green!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Obviously you have different phenotypes if not strains. What are you growing anyways? Those have some serious swelling to do as they just shot their pistils. Be patient, you might find out that the loose one yields more than the tight one in the end.

Keep it green!

I spoke to my wife when I took that picture. didn't want to duplicate them . Not sure what strain got a seed stock and more commin this harvest. Growing in pro mix , water by hand when needed. Take it it's sativa dominant. Smells yummy other plants in garden have wider fan leaves tighter buds and more like a bush . Wish I knew what each plant was so I can use for specific use it ie. Seziures, sleep, tremors, appetite, ect ...... on 14 different types of pharma crappie and try to replace as many as I can on a daily . Head trauma causes the seizures. I'll keep posting bout ms lucy Lol wonder what #Paula Dean would like my Lucy LMFAO. Thanks man PpP

Top Bottom